ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 200 Upgrade?

Clio 1970000000
Mikey, having gone from turbo power to VTEC and now my clio, the car will feel slower to you. Best to listen to those on here that have told you to learn to drive the car first before modding.

One thing the clio is not, is easy to drive quickly. Take this as a very positive statement and the reason I love my car. You have to learn and work to drive them quickly and because it takes effort to keep the revs up, the rewards are that much better :D

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
One thing the clio is not, is easy to drive quickly. Take this as a very positive statement and the reason I love my car. You have to learn and work to drive them quickly and because it takes effort to keep the revs up, the rewards are that much better :D

ehhh?? the only car thats more forgiving and easier to drive quickly is probably an AYC equiped evo!! apart from kitt of course!

Clio 172 RS2
My criteria for a car was simple....holds more than 2 people, was quick and looked really good. Oh and loads of fun on the B roads.

I think ive ticked all those boxes......dont you agree?

Guilty! Err. i agree...

It's a hoot to drive, but you can't compare it to a Smart Roadster!
(my previous car was a org. Mini Cooper, Magic Box the way it rode, kart-like as you put it.)

Honda Vtec?
The F4R has a CVVT... but all hell breaks loose at 5 thou.

PS 200
ehhh?? the only car thats more forgiving and easier to drive quickly is probably an AYC equiped evo!! apart from kitt of course!
Agreed - out of the the box the 200 is by far the easiest car to drive quickly that I have owned.

It never seems to want to bite you when you least expect it - which pretty much every other car I've owned / driven has done.

Of course I guess that depends on your definition of quick - but not many folk accuse me of driving like a granny ;)

But I'm not Schummacher either :D