ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 182 Bumper on 1.2 ph2

Clio 1.2 16V
Hi all i am new here and have a clio 1.2 16V its quite nice and as am only 18 i want it to look like a sport but with the MPG of my little 1.2 engine and the low insurance.

Anyway ive bought a 182 bumper from ebay and was wondering do i need to swap the wings etc over or will it be a straight swap as i dont fancy wings as people have said the wheels look lost?

Thanks

Black Clio 1.182
Im in the exact same position mate, have a 1.2 and have bought a sport front bumper. I am not buying the wings, too much money for what its worth. If you dont buy the wings then you need to do a bit of DIY to make the non-sport wings sit flush with the sport bumper. Theres guides a guide on here. It will be a bit of a pain but at least you wont need to fork out for the spacers, arch liners etc