ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio 172

172 cup
what yous think? thinking of painting wheels different colour, what colour should i go for?

7622476109a12160173268l.jpg

7622476109a12185361836l.jpg

7622476109a12185361800l.jpg

7622476109a12185361730l.jpg

172 cup
the decals are off and got new exhaust. the spoiler was on it when a got it, if a take it off then theres holes, how easy is it too pick up cup spoiler. i have a splitter on now. yeah i'm from falkirk

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
cup spoilers usually go for around £120+ really depends on colour, if someone can get it in the colour they need without painting they will pay for it! so best bet is to hold off untill you find one in standard colour as not a lot of people want one in that colour due to all 172s having one in that colour as standard!

are you the guy i had a blast with in my diesel clio a few months back?

Honda & VW
the decals are off and got new exhaust. the spoiler was on it when a got it, if a take it off then theres holes, how easy is it too pick up cup spoiler. i have a splitter on now. yeah i'm from falkirk

Personally i'd prefere to chuck some plugs in the holes and have it like that until a Cup spoiler pops up

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Not sure on the 172 sticker on the front.

As for the wheels I think they look quite good in black with the yellow tape around the edge.

If you're really looking to change be prepared for the usual replies. Personally I'd be thinking of going original silver or grey.

b/g 182, meg tourer
for me i would remove the spoiler, get a new exhaust, remove the sunstrip and remove the stickers before i think about painting the wheels.