ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 1.4 2000 aux?

Clio 1.4 2000
  Monaco
Thanks for the reply mate, how do i install it? Any videos/explanations? That little box looking thing you linked me looks odd.

The box is needed for tuner list headunits - the one in the video you posted is for more modern headunits but the fitting process is exactly the same. Buy it and when you see it in person you'll see how obvious it is. It's a very reliable bit of kit. I've been using mine for 4 years now - best £30 I've spent on the car.

Clio 1.4 2000
The box is needed for tuner list headunits - the one in the video you posted is for more modern headunits but the fitting process is exactly the same. Buy it and when you see it in person you'll see how obvious it is. It's a very reliable bit of kit. I've been using mine for 4 years now - best £30 I've spent on the car.

Two question.

1. Is there a hole to the glove box from behind the radio panel?

2. The little box unit thing, do i hide it inside the back of the radio?