ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio 1.4 16v

B

bigrich690

:lolup: to ronalds weekend car and.............

That's the Chav warning light, for when the car detects it's been ruined with crappy wheels and paint.

..........:lolup: to the chav warning light

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
looked like a tidy car on the first pics, sort of a clowns car in the second with the random red colour, its definately different, but for all the wrong reasons

In my personal opinion i would make a 172 replica, Ive never seen one in that colour and I think it would look really nice (without the red bits)

B

bigrich690

wasn't f0xy's car this colour? then again his just has a 172 rear bumper so get that done and your on the right path

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
lol thats the funniest clown clio ive ever seen, looks so s**t mate, really like it in the first pic even the wheels looked nice.

Renaultsport 200
Get rid of the red mate and you have yourself a proper nice little car there.

Just because red is your fave colour, doesn't mean you have to ruin everything with it.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Not a fan, but everyone to there own! You just need a bit of advice, which BIFCAIDS is giving you :)

Last night my brother said "Oh i had them sad c**ts that drive around with fluffy dice n other random s**t hanging from there bumper in there VW's". I nearly slapped him silly

AliBailey, lol at you saying its s**t THEN saying those f**king GASH wheels in picture 1 were nice!

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
Not a fan, but everyone to there own! You just need a bit of advice, which BIFCAIDS is giving you :)

Last night my brother said "Oh i had them sad c**ts that drive around with fluffy dice n other random s**t hanging from there bumper in there VW's". I nearly slapped him silly

AliBailey, lol at you saying its s**t THEN saying those f**king GASH wheels in picture 1 were nice!

did actualy like em :eek:

1.4 16v soon 2 be 172 rep
lol i like to see haters.... well if nobody likes red den i recon ill just remove the red shudnt be tooo difficult and to do a clio sport rep do i just need the rear bumper and front bumper with grill? apart from colour coded trims... thanks alperin

B

bigrich690

lol i like to see haters.... well if nobody likes red den i recon ill just remove the red shudnt be tooo difficult and to do a clio sport rep do i just need the rear bumper and front bumper with grill? apart from colour coded trims... thanks alperin

you'll need a front bumper, front wings and skirts, and a rear 172 bumper unless you wanna go all the way and get a 182 rear bumper and get the twin exhaust put in and a nice set of rims, if you like 182 wheels they'd be best as they would cover the drums, well only if you paint them black as drums are nothing to be proud about so hide them lol it might be alot of work but lots or fun too and when its all done its will all pay off when ppl are double glancing at your replica wondering what the hell it is :D

thanks you people are a star it feels good when i see people trying to help lol :) i really have the 172 replica on my mind but i tried to find the guide for the bumper fit with out changing wings but i failed :( some1 help please

you'll need a front bumper, front wings and skirts, and a rear 172 bumper unless you wanna go all the way and get a 182 rear bumper and get the twin exhaust put in and a nice set of rims, if you like 182 wheels they'd be best as they would cover the drums, well only if you paint them black as drums are nothing to be proud about so hide them lol it might be alot of work but lots or fun too and when its all done its will all pay off when ppl are double glancing at your replica wondering what the hell it is :D
Thanks for the help mate that was good info i read :) apart from all the hate comments lol

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
thanks you people are a star it feels good when i see people trying to help lol :) i really have the 172 replica on my mind but i tried to find the guide for the bumper fit with out changing wings but i failed :( some1 help please
You may need to be a fully paid up member to see the guides section

Glad you like the idea of a 172 replica, think it would look awesome in that colour

*Somebody post pics of foxy's car please*!!! :D

yes please x2 post pics of a grey172 please :) ill be glad to do a 172 conversion and where it says 1.4 16v on the side just remove and put a (?) :)

B

bigrich690

this is what f0xy's looked like before he put it all back to standard and sold it on

f0xys%20clio.jpg

f0xys%20clio%20side.jpg

f0xys%20clio%20back.jpg

do something like this and you will be so respected :)

that was a good read mate really cant wait to get going :) but i want to make it a 182 replica as it looks better with the twin exhaust hole :) but do they sell a copy of the twin exhaust for a 1.4?

mx5
Im sure ive seen this around burnt oak a few times? you from around here?
Hologram + black themes work v well, you should try that imo

Im sure ive seen this around burnt oak a few times? you from around here?
Hologram + black themes work v well, you should try that imo

yea mate im from burnt oak.. i guess ur from mill hill. and i didnt get about the hologram and black themes bit?

if everi1 just gives negative comments there is no point me sharing my project with any1 becoz it will jst get annoyin...

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
tbh mate get used to it, the forums this way will never change just take it with a pinch of salt buddy just change the red and your on your way

o well its my taste... soo dnt reli care to be honest but yea this will be a 182 replica hopefully.... just going to go to a scrappy and see if i can get hold of some side skirts and bumper and bonnet bits for 182..

B

bigrich690

good luck mate your moving in the right direction, i know like chris205 pointed out k-tec do one but don't know if its just for the 172 or not? i've never owned a non sport clio before so don't know if the exhausts on the non sport clios and the 172s are the same or not but thats what you gotta find out :D all pat and parcil of the project, but if theres anything i can do to help then just pm me and i'll try my best i do like projects myself almost wish i had one myself, just lak of money :eek:

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
The really good thing about this is the guy is taking on board the points we've talked about, accepted it isnt the 'usual' CS style, and is going to do something about it

Atleast he can take constructive criticism unlike the last 19" sunstrip warrior :rasp:

So lay off a bit guys, I bet you'd be a bit gutted if you'd shown your car on a forum and basically got battered for it

Cant wait to see this get underway

B

bigrich690

same here its a rare accurance when someone does something, finds out it was a bit of a mistake and hold his hand up and says "ok, whats recommended" and doesn't mind asking for a bit of help, RESPECT to that, i'll be keeping my eye on this project ;)