ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CLIO 1.2TCE

MK3, RX450H.
IMG_0629.jpg

IMG_0626.jpg

Got rid of the purple alloys lol

MK3, RX450H.
I like.

Whats the silver circle on the rear quarter?

The silver circle is a WS in a white circle, which stands for World Series..
It's because the car is a World Series Edition of the Clio.
Also do a World Series in the Meganne.

320d
Looks great that mate. Really nice. Its a decent engine the TCE, not very quick but its a nice engine to use, a decent amount of torque right through the rev range.

Adz

Work van
Also I'm not sure on what else to do to it.
Anyone got any idea's?

you havent got any ideas come on lol coilovers, spacers, weller wheels or something thats different bit of sticker bombing and then leave it ;) btw it looks great as it is

Clio GT 1.6
Is the World series kit same as the GT?
Looks similar my GT - looking great though, what springs did you use to lower and any change in ride from standard springs?

Mini Cooper S sport
Looks very good. Perfect height too. That's when lowering makes the car looks better.

Take note, people who drive stupidly low cars.

MK3, RX450H.
Is the World series kit same as the GT?
Looks similar my GT - looking great though, what springs did you use to lower and any change in ride from standard springs?

Its on Pi springs I believe. 45mm all round.
Drives a lot better as it doesnt feel so top heavy and like its going to tip.

Been looking at some coilovers on K-tec website, but not too sure on spending £650+..

& also, I'm not too sure on what kit its got on. It used to have a splitter but I lost that on a speed bump, then when I tried looking for a new one they're not sure on which one it is..

Stuiemc

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi RS3, Clio 172
Same drop as mine :) what you think of the ride? Been riding on mine for couple months now there pretty rough I think but give a nice drop.

MK3, RX450H.
Same drop as mine :) what you think of the ride? Been riding on mine for couple months now there pretty rough I think but give a nice drop.

There not the best of springs, but for the price of the springs I wasn't expecting a comfy ride.
The ride isn't too bad, but I'm still looking into some different springs or coilovers.

Stuiemc

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi RS3, Clio 172
personally I would just stick with them if I was just doing it for looks as coilovers won't drop it that much lower and I think £600 is bait over the top to lower it a extra 20mm. Cars looking nice though keep the ball rolling :)

Renault Clio 1.2 TCe
Sweet car mate! Just got a 1.2 TCe Dynamique SX, looking to get some ideas for mods!
What exhaust is that?
Cheers bro!