ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Chipping my clio 1.8 16v mk1

mk1 18 16v clio will
Hi all.
Was gonna get my clio chipped and was wondering if anyone could tell me the best place to go to get a good reliable one with good power gains.
Also its a mk1 1.8 16v with williams engine.
Tim

I reckon people over on clio16valver will know, hardly anyone on here has a mk1 Clio anymore.
You've got a Williams engine in a mk1 clio and you want more power? 150 odd hp is a lot in them lol
It's really not, they are not that quick on a standard engine tbh.

terryc101

ClioSport Club Member
Won't gain much with an off the shelf chip on them engines imo.

Is it running the Williams ecu at the moment?
There was the odd person about who could map that for you but I'm not sure you'll gain a hell of a lot on a standard engine, although raising the lower Williams limiter is always good if you're used to driving a 16v.

mk1 18 16v clio will
Will contact voodoo tuning to get it sorted.
Use to be k-tec clio and was superchipped before but as Imobilzer is naked thought id kill two birds with one stone have it quicker and bypass it.

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
ai, give KJ @ voodoo a shout, knows his mk1 ecu shizzle.

theres a set of cat cams 225 cams and vernier pullies for sale on clio16valver.co.uk and mikes put them on ebay as well, pop them in first, map it, should see around 170bhp at a push with that