ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
I don’t get @Cub. invites anymore. Don’t think I’ve ever played with him and he probably feels sad (missing out on my bronze 5 lobbies).
tbh, if I’m on I’m usually in a quad/ trio with other lads. Had a few games with people on here in the past and have been decent / funny. I’m not even bothering with it this week while I’m working. I’ll try and shake it up a bit next week x

Send me an invite 😍

Inferno 225 cup
So on my lads pc he’s getting around 50-60mbps, wired into a tp link thing, drops the tp link onto the xbox, runs a network diagnostic test and I get between 10-30 mbps no more than 30 [emoji30]

Xbox is ancient so do I hold out for a new one or buy a one x secondhand

Not played br tonight, s**t internet I thought I’d drop into plunder and lower my kd with s**t internet [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24] trying to get used to a kilo/kar setup.

Last edited:

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
FFR and K9 are the current Meta guns. M4, Grau and Ram7 are all decent at the mo. Pair any of these with a K9 (or other sniper) and you’ll be good for 98% of engagements.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Do like the FFAR, its essentially the ram7 but slightly better. Amax is also meta if you can handle recoil (and mag size, not that ideal for quads)

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Get used to the A-Max recoil nothing melts like that and if you get the recoil down its the best AR imo. I guess in quads could be a struggle with the 45 round mag but pair it with a good SMG or the FFAR. I was all kilo before the nerf it's still viable but after getting used to the A-Max it just feels too weak.

Last edited:

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
FFR and K9 are the current Meta guns. M4, Grau and Ram7 are all decent at the mo. Pair any of these with a K9 (or other sniper) and you’ll be good for 98% of engagements.

rzxhkbgmmhzdtktp_1593139199.jpeg
?

Ph1 Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Watched this JackFrags vid where he mentions a guy that's looked into mouse hz vs DPI settings.

Swapped my settings from 250 dpi / 19.5ish sensitivity in game to 1600 dpi / 2.90 in game last night (measuring out a full 360 in game to 30cm of movement) Felt good with maybe a slight improvement, didn't make me play any worse than usual so will stick with it for now.
I think mine is about 1200dpi/7.5 sensitivity. I'll try a bit bigher/lower