ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I can see why Joe asked that question to be honest. If you watch a YouTube r sim racing and some has a camera on the pedals, some on the wheel or a camera on his top half and pedals.
if you watch a lot of players on shooter games you just see their heads, Broken Machine use to have a camera also on the hands using the controller while playing. Me personally I don’t see the point having my mug in the corner while playing with expressions.
Broken machine gets a lot of people saying you look sad all the time. I dont want that kind of s**t while playing games . I’d rather talk

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
I watch various streamers heads and never once thought of this. But hey a question is a question.

Racing sim non head would only work with a, decent set up like supergt

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I’ve just started to watch a guy called UK Gadget Man or something does GT, he doesnt show his face while streaming either. Each to their own and whatever they feel comfortable doing. I’ll be really conscious and start stressing.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Why does it fascinate you? I literally don't see anything different to any of the other streamers (or any differences since the last time you asked 😂)

No one answered last time who films their own head! I don’t watch gaming vids as it’s not my thing so maybe everyone does it but I just don’t see what it adds. I get watching someone good playing the game itself but it’s just 2 things to focus on.

Makes for a difficult and sometimes stressful w**k, sometimes I’m not sure I even enjoyed it.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Streamers do it so they can add a visual interaction with live viewers/chat on twitch/YouTube/Facebook gaming etc.

Jonnio does it so he can show off his good looks.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Streamers do it so they can add a visual interaction with live viewers/chat on twitch/YouTube/Facebook gaming etc.

Jonnio does it so he can show off his good looks.

Ok so i think I’ve spotted which bit is a lie and which is true. No one wants visual interaction.

I like 50/50 guesses.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I think the streamers know it just helps with views. A lot of people watching want to interact with the streamer and it's better when you can see the person.

When I see that video above though this is all I see..

5cd9d1d32100003500802a18.jpeg

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Why do you film your head?
And do you spend more time editing the film of your head over playing the game?

Genuinely fascinates me.

Because that's what some of the people I've been subscribed to on YouTube do.
The room was setup up with gimpy lights that look gamer-esque behind me anyway.
I found a webcam bought years ago that I'd never really used in the roof so just stuck it in.

I spend ages messing about with the videos, so remember to hit that like button, share and subscribe. 👌

I’ve just started to watch a guy called UK Gadget Man or something does GT, he doesnt show his face while streaming either. Each to their own and whatever they feel comfortable doing. I’ll be really conscious and start stressing.

I thought the same, which is why I thought I'd just do it cos I overthink stuff too much anyway lol.

No one answered last time who films their own head! I don’t watch gaming vids as it’s not my thing so maybe everyone does it but I just don’t see what it adds. I get watching someone good playing the game itself but it’s just 2 things to focus on.

Makes for a difficult and sometimes stressful w**k, sometimes I’m not sure I even enjoyed it.

You might be better off watching someone like this.

Ph1 Tom

ClioSport Club Member
It's handy for watching eye movement in relation to what's happening on the screen.

Jonnio is a great player, much better than me and probably a lot of others on here (except Thugger who's win rate is phenomenal). So when you watch eye movement relative to the game, on screen movement etc. You can learn a bit from positioning, engagement and so on.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
No wonder you're so rapidly with those on
KO
Its like having double time

I used the same logic wearing Sonic socks for trackdays. Need some of these instead though.

Screenshot_20210209-132645.png

It's handy for watching eye movement in relation to what's happening on the screen.

Jonnio is a great player, much better than me and probably a lot of others on here (except Thugger who's win rate is phenomenal). So when you watch eye movement relative to the game, on screen movement etc. You can learn a bit from positioning, engagement and so on.

I need to practice this eye movement relative to what's going on on the screen more 😅 there was a bloke I missed stood clearly in my field of view that killed you the other night. *Edits out of video*

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Because that's what some of the people I've been subscribed to on YouTube do.
The room was setup up with gimpy lights that look gamer-esque behind me anyway.
I found a webcam bought years ago that I'd never really used in the roof so just stuck it in.

I spend ages messing about with the videos, so remember to hit that like button, share and subscribe. 👌

I thought the same, which is why I thought I'd just do it cos I overthink stuff too much anyway lol.

You might be better off watching someone like this.

It wasnt meant as a dig or piss taking, I didn’t realise it was a thing And wondered why.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
It wasnt meant as a dig or piss taking, I didn’t realise it was a thing And wondered why.

It would definitely make more sense for me if I actually bothered trying to stream. Not sure if I have enough skill, personality or cleavage for it though. 🤔

NorthloopCup

ClioSport Moderator
It would definitely make more sense for me if I actually bothered trying to stream. Not sure if I have enough skill, personality or cleavage for it though. 🤔
I think it would make for some entertaining streaming mate with some of the characters in here. Swear bleeper would deffo need upgrading to an industrial type though. Especially if it was myself or Kyle in the team with you. 😂😂

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
I think it would make for some entertaining streaming mate with some of the characters in here. Swear bleeper would deffo need upgrading to an industrial type though. Especially if it was myself or Kyle in the team with you. 😂😂

Would have to be able to give out discount codes for therapy sessions I think. Some of those late night conversations get pretty dark. 😂

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
The matching in this game is awful. Came fourth in a game the winning team I reckon had 50 plus kills between them. Kill death 4 plus

Inferno 225 cup
This gun absolutely shreds at close range, twinned within akimbo renetti’s as I haven’t loaded up the diamantiz. Close to medium is very good. Anything further than I’m a sitting duck to campers.

b32c7ce026a9ab984e83d38bdb4e594e.png

Followed by a mac 10 setup and gallo, 17 kills in plunder getting used to it.

I have super s**t internet, sky won’t do anything and no one else can give me or guarantee me faster Speeds, absolutely f***s me off [emoji30]

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Enjoyed hitting this in plunder yesterday when trying to rank the SP-R up. Similar shot to the one @Ant1 made on his terrible YouTube channel but without the hacks 💅🏽

Now you just need to to catch up! Only another 88 BR wins to go.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
This gun absolutely shreds at close range, twinned within akimbo renetti’s as I haven’t loaded up the diamantiz. Close to medium is very good. Anything further than I’m a sitting duck to campers.

View attachment 1520842

I have super s**t internet, sky won’t do anything and no one else can give me or guarantee me faster Speeds, absolutely f***s me off [emoji30]

Love those 9mm rounds!

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member

View attachment 1520842

Always found this gun weak at range although nice and accurate. I still rate the Gra over anything else currently however the Kilo has better damage at medium to long range. Down side is it has more recoil so you have to manage that to make the most of it.

Inferno 225 cup
Always found this gun weak at range although nice and accurate. I still rate the Gra over anything else currently however the Kilo has better damage at medium to long range. Down side is it has more recoil so you have to manage that to make the most of it.

Long range with these rounds is like sniping with spaz-12.

I would join a few of you guys but my internet lets me down.