ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Thought quads would be great, turns out it’s pretty awful. Almost unplayable atm the connection is that bad.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Anyone else lads? Quiet on here today!

Even Boris is at it!!!!

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
My download on PC is taking fricking ages. 2MB/s at the mo. Apparently they are aware of this issue but doesn't help me when I've still got 13GB to go :(

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
My download on PC is taking fricking ages. 2MB/s at the mo. Apparently they are aware of this issue but doesn't help me when I've still got 13GB to go :(
If you’ve got unlimited data and fast 4G, use your phone as a hotspot for your console. I do that with pretty much every download.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Did not enjoy that for one second. Not a f**king clue what's going on, back to playing normal search and destroy 😂😂

Yeah can't imagine it being the best if you just get thrown in like that. Has it even forced you to play the battle royale tutorial lol?

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah can't imagine it being the best if you just get thrown in like that. Has it even forced you to play the battle royale tutorial lol?
There's a tutorial? 😅 Not a clue man
Cheers for the invite though mate I'll give it another go and hopefully line myself up with a better frame of mind

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
There's a tutorial? 😅 Not a clue man
Cheers for the invite though mate I'll give it another go and hopefully line myself up with a better frame of mind

Yeah in the Warzone section, tutorial for battle royale and practice for that and plunder I think.

Last game of plunder I went on a little drive in a truck. Could see our bounty target moving to a piggybank. Crushed him just as he was about to deposit cash then did it myself and sodded off lol.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
I was on but came off when I kept getting stuck with idiots. :ROFLMAO:

Can come on if others are on?

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Gonna aim to give it a miss today and get some jobs done 😅

Tried some of the coop missions last night, didn't realise they are on the warzone map lol.

see you @ 3pm if that’s the case 😝😝

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Why can I not increase the ammo size on my Ram7 but others can? I don’t even have the motivation slot to increase it.