ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Up for this but already got gaming plans tonight. 😑 Might be able to catch later games.

withoutabix

ClioSport Club Member
Up for this but already got gaming plans tonight. 😑 Might be able to catch later games.

1586769716502.gif

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Not a massive fan of hardcore really since warzone came out. Which is weird because I only played hardcore before warzone.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I'll be able to get some games in next week. Works leaving me knackered at the end of the day, barely able to keep my eyes open.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Ok, let’s go ahead - will be a laugh irrelevant and if people drop off we can always just go as a squad into online games.

As a heads up, on custom games you lose all of your saved load outs unless they’re in your armory, so you may want to go in today and save some of your favoured loadouts into the armory.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Decent trio win this morning, I got 12 kills and my mates got 11 kills each. None of us got killed either in the whole game.

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Ok, let’s go ahead - will be a laugh irrelevant and if people drop off we can always just go as a squad into online games.

As a heads up, on custom games you lose all of your saved load outs unless they’re in your armory, so you may want to go in today and save some of your favoured loadouts into the armory.

How do you do that? I’ve found my armory but all that’s in it are blueprints which ive unlocked

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
How do you do that? I’ve found my armory but all that’s in it are blueprints which ive unlocked

Pretty sure you will need to go into a private game yourself and set up new classes. One bonus is that all the attachments are available to everyone.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator

Go into weapons, then choose a class and when you’re in gunsmith and you’ve finished building a gun, save it using left trigger with a new name. You have to hold down “a” I think it is, when you click on save modification. Then it’s always in the armory.

instructions above are for Xbox.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Looking forward to this, almost as good as going to the pub lol.