ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
Sorry for the s**t two games, got to head off now as well :(

Had a good 5th place solo before but no luck in that one!

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
This game is random as cook.

I like it overall but there's things that need to be addressed. First one, foot steps. Vehicles. Gulag.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I’ve got C4 on my 2 warzone classes now. Anytime I see an enemy vehicle I start shooting in the hope that they try and run me over. Triple kills galore

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Some good games with @NorthloopCup and some of his work friends last night....

New record for me;

12E420C6-1267-4F0E-B7EC-0B70B88169A6.jpeg

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
And he makes an MP7 look good at a bit of range.

I need to find a new blueprint.. what do people use? Been using Kilo and M4 and both dog shite compared to how quickly I seem to die.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Watch tee p, Doug and see how they use the mp7. Like an assault rifle lol.

I use ax50, thermal etc. Mp5.

I have been picking up the common lmg with smaller scope. That thing melts people. It's slow to ads and running is like in slow Mo.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
If you’re sniping and have a sniper main, as a second the AUG with the 407mm lightweight extended barrel and 5.56mm ammo drum creates a assault / sub machine gun hybrid that is good for both medium and short distance.

The barrel and ammo class give assault rifle stopping power, but with mobility and fire rate of an SMG.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Have different classes, three I think. But unless a new loadout is close final circle and I respawn, I just use the sniper and mp5. I've tried others and that seems to work, not every time though lol.

Very happy with the duo and quads addition. Never played a game of singles.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Quiet a laugh this morning, not so much camping today which is nice.

withoutabix

ClioSport Club Member
And he makes an MP7 look good at a bit of range.

I need to find a new blueprint.. what do people use? Been using Kilo and M4 and both dog shite compared to how quickly I seem to die.

Get on Multiplayer and level up the Grau 556

rock solid for me in loads of confings then MP7
with FFS barrel, mono suppressor, 60 mags / merc or ranger grip/ stippled rear grip tape

they’ve also raised loadout drops to $10K!

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
MP7 is great as a backup and just starting on Grau. Not great out of the box so hoping the attachments help.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
My download went from 11gb, to 81gb, to 9gb? This game f**king confuses me with its update sizes.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I’ve got double time on both WZ classes with all mobility attachments for M4 and MP5. Struggle to use anything else really as I notice the difference in speed so much. Makes looting buildings so much easier and the ads is almost instant