ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Listerine & Poledo
Multiplayer is alright.

People just like to moan about lag because they get all precious about their KD ratios, as if it matters.

What goes around comes around, you'll have lag one day, the next you'll be fine and destroying those who are suffering.

Trophy #387
Public games are horrendous indeed, don't know how anyone plays it for more than a few hours. I play a fair bit of competitive gaming and MW3 is certainly much better than black ops for competitive play, although the spawn system has got progressively worse since COD4.

CBR1000RR Fireblade
I couldn't care less about my kill death ratio. I just want to have a decent few games lag free

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Public games are horrendous indeed, don't know how anyone plays it for more than a few hours. I play a fair bit of competitive gaming and MW3 is certainly much better than black ops for competitive play, although the spawn system has got progressively worse since COD4.

I thought blops was a better fps than what mw2/3 is. More focused on player skill than pressing aim and fire quickly and getting a head shot at close range with a 50 cal like mw2/3. But the kids like that so here we are again.

Trophy #387
I thought blops was a better fps than what mw2/3 is. More focused on player skill than pressing aim and fire quickly and getting a head shot at close range with a 50 cal like mw2/3. But the kids like that so here we are again.

Black ops was ok, you're right... and you're spot on about MW3 being full of kids with snipers running round getting random headshots as soon as they shoot the first bullet.

Infinity Ward want to appeal to as many people as possible, so the easier and more entertaining it is for kids to play then the better for them.

Clio 197 RB
Anybody played Drop Zone online yet.
Such a good game! I like the idea of no streaks and just collecting random care packages!

Fiesta ST-2
I'm not playing it until another patch is released, it's been shite since the last one. I retract my statement about bf3 being boring its quite fun once you get in a party.

FLOL!! I think Plummer was ready to eat his controller!

I cannae wait for all the Christmas n00bs. Oh and receiving an email from COD Elite saying that for Christmas, as a Premium member, I get 2 hours of double XP and a Prestige Token. Boom.

Bus w**ker
that dropzone is w**k aswell. may aswell call it grenade and javelin zone.

It's a shame because before all the f**king faggots got on it, it was a great game mode; just like Kill Confirmed. Not a lot the devs can do when the mongs go for the most powerful weapons that require the least amount of skill.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
Drop zone will always promote the use of grenades etc. the game mode is for frantic action and high deaths if you play the objective.

I found it useful to do the recon and blast shield perk challenges. Getting multiple recon hits with pretty much every peice of equipment.

Bus w**ker
I don't have a problem with grenades it's the knobs using Javelin and RPG. Played it this morning, as no one was on, and I was raping with people actually playing the game how it's meant to be played. Then a couple of bellends joined and started firing Javelins off, the lobby emptied out in a matter of minutes.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
The problems of this game get majorly exaggerated in this thread. If I go into a lobby where there is idiots just using launchers I just find another lobby.