ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty - Black Ops 2?

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Ah I've wondered what Grief was! I've only tried zombies once or twice, seemed ok but a bit repetitive after a while.

LY Clio V6
Game runs smoothly for me, crashed twice when it first came out but fine now. One thing I do find is that dependant when you go depends on the skill of the opposition lol

Hardcore or nothing for me, spend most of time on capture flag

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I might try some hardcore. Only thing is anytime I've played hardcore there's always some squeaky pubeless little c**t that keeps team killing me.

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi
I tried it last night, I think I prefer it tbh.

It doesn't take 10000x shots to kill someone!

Astra (H) VXR
Anyone on Xbox feel free to add me... HarryTheHachet (hatchet is spelt wrong I know) didn't check it before i pressed ok..

LY Clio V6
Hardcore is less frustrating in my eyes, love the reaction on enemy headsets when I pop up from nowhere
I'll be buying one next weekend when I'm done with exams

Ps3 name, captain_gunt

Dan...

ClioSport Club Member
I've downloaded the nuketown 2025 game add on thing but I can't work out how to play it? Lol I go onto the zombies mode and its just the normal maps to choose from ..anyone help me?

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I've got a set of TB XP500's, them and the awareness perk make it so easy for me to hear enemies.

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
I've downloaded the nuketown 2025 game add on thing but I can't work out how to play it? Lol I go onto the zombies mode and its just the normal maps to choose from ..anyone help me?

From the zombies menu select public match/whatever, then, it'll give you a second option to select the 'world' before you then get to select the map itself.

Nuketown's in the new world option.

182 Cup
just got a 5.00 kd. think i must have been playing kiddies. FLOL. Im still struggling with a controller :(

182 Cup
Right im deffo gonna be on this tonight - will get you both added for some training LMAO

seem to be getting better gradually. no sniping or single shots though really. as I'm just not quick enough with the controller. spray and pray really. although i am liking shotguns for the first time lol :D

also <3 the vector

182 Cup
add me if you want a game sometime Liam. not as embarresed as I was at the start lol :D just need a headset now really. can't hear footsteps on my sound without having it cranked right up. thrn get deafened by explosions and wake my son up at night too heh

Monaco 172 Ph2
add me if you want a game sometime Liam. not as embarresed as I was at the start lol :D just need a headset now really. can't hear footsteps on my sound without having it cranked right up. thrn get deafened by explosions and wake my son up at night too heh

You should of come on last night for a blast LOL - takes me a few game to get warmed up then by time i do and have a few good games i start to lose interest again and play pants ha ha

Liam & 16v_er were online last nightwith a few of my mates, we could of had a right giggle if you was on aswell !!

You online tonight Bright ??

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza

On cod I tend to turn mine off around midnight anyway as I have a tendency to swear when I get killed by campers, lol.

BF3 tonight for me, probably be on cod tomorrow night so will get a few of you added.

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
Just got 41 kills and 1 death on domination. Sniping on drone map in the bushes. Got kill streaks stealth chopper lodestar then k9 unit.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Good score, I find the stealth chopper is crap on Drone, especially if your spawn is up near the bushes as most of the time the enemy are indoors.

182 Cup
You should of come on last night for a blast LOL - takes me a few game to get warmed up then by time i do and have a few good games i start to lose interest again and play pants ha ha

Liam & 16v_er were online last nightwith a few of my mates, we could of had a right giggle if you was on aswell !!

You online tonight Bright ??

will be on a bit later!