ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty - Black Ops 2?

182 Cup
have no problem with load times on my game apart from initial start up really which does take a while.

I'm looking into getting one of those mouse + controller combos that imitate the analogue sticks. I just have fcuk all precision with the sticks. awful with them :(

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Ps3 yeah. The games made on Xbox so will run better. I have played on Xbox though and I'd say it was only a slight improvement.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I can't understand any of these issues. Any freezing or s**t is either host or server issues. Could happen on any game with that many players.

Monaco 172
Every single time I put this game on, I get into a lobby and as soon as the game loading screen appears, it switches to a black screen and crashes my ps3.
Horrible, broken game.
And its only since the patch that this started happening. tbh I've given up on the game now and started another fallout 3 playthrough. Which in itself is buggy but nowhere near as bad as my black ops experience

Jap Box
Bought this yesterday and played a bit online today, not too bad but as usual im shite and know no maps and what weapons to use. Anyone on the xbox feel free to add me if you want a party game or something, haven't had an xbox for 3 years so have a limited amount of friends on there.

Also got MW3 as it was only £7 too :D

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
You posted the facts as have others. The PS3 is a nightmare.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Bit of a broad statement. My PS3 has never skipped a beat in 5/6 or so years. I have a 360 too, my 3rd one due to problems.

I've also never experienced any mad freezing that others have. Only thing is lag, which I'm used to as I've played COD for years, lol.

Last edited:

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Funny you should say that, I've recently bought Skyrim for the PS3, completed it on the 360 last year and it has been a little bit glitchy on the PS3, skips the odd time. Not enough to bother me, but still goes to show there is a slight difference.

Monaco 172 Ph2
Never had a problem with my ps3 in 6 years of owning one, constantly on it either playing or watching blu-rays, no other game has issues that i play on..........

.............. Just Black Ops 2

Focus ST-3
Never had a problem with my ps3 in 6 years of owning one, constantly on it either playing or watching blu-rays, no other game has issues that i play on..........

.............. Just Black Ops 2

Exactly the same. Freezing when loading , and sometimes playing, the annoying loss of proper sound and getting that weird noise non-stop, and occasional lag. If it wasnt for zombies I would sell it.

Ive never had a probelm with any other games though, just this one

Monaco 172 Ph2
Exactly the same. Freezing when loading , and sometimes playing, the annoying loss of proper sound and getting that weird noise non-stop, and occasional lag. If it wasnt for zombies I would sell it.

Ive never had a probelm with any other games though, just this one

To be fair mine hasnt frozen since the patch and me installing the textures in settings that help, and the sound thing only occasionally happens (thought is was my turtle beaches at first) - the main thing that annoys me is the lag, i know it is expected but seems alot worse on this one !!

Focus ST-3
Mine has done it quite a few times. The controller become unresponsive and you have to turn the console off by holding the power button on the front. Then when you power back up it has to check for corruption or something and scans for a few minutes. Its never happened on any other game, and still doesnt happen on any other game. Just Black ops 2.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Played against a guy last night. Prestige 10. I was lost for words.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I've seen a couple. Absolute beasts, I'm not even through prestige 1 and I play quite a lot...

Monaco 172 Ph2
Mine has done it quite a few times. The controller become unresponsive and you have to turn the console off by holding the power button on the front. Then when you power back up it has to check for corruption or something and scans for a few minutes. Its never happened on any other game, and still doesnt happen on any other game. Just Black ops 2.

Last time my ps3 did that check it wiped everything i had downloaded !!!

So now i dont even let it i just press O and back out of the check lol

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi
I finally got this for Christmas and have been pumping in the hours in the evenings.

I think this is the best one yet, looking forward to the map packs.

Are there any ClioSport matches?

ST TDCI
Mates 10 year old boy is 8th prestige about to go 9, he is so quick it is unbelievable, iirc correctly he had a 46 death streak or something, cant wait to the maps!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah new maps would be good. I can't play normal mode anymore. Hardcore or nothing.

Shooting people a million times and them not dying just pisses me off!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Can't believe 10 year olds are playing this game.

I know it's not actually that violent and just some guns and s**t like an action man film but it wouldn't be my 10 year old.