ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty - Black Ops 2?

172 cup
I just Pre ordered this from play.com today so doubt I'll be on it tomorrow unfortunately. If I just go into ASDA and buy a copy without Pre order does that mean I won't be able to play the nuke town 2025 map?

Not really wanting the hardened edition or is that the only way around it?

1995 Renault Clio 1.8 16v
I just Pre ordered this from play.com today so doubt I'll be on it tomorrow unfortunately. If I just go into ASDA and buy a copy without Pre order does that mean I won't be able to play the nuke town 2025 map?

Not really wanting the hardened edition or is that the only way around it?

Apparently the map is included on first batch of non pre orders anyway!
Tesco, buy 1800 MS points at same time and get game for £25. Then sell the points on or keep them if you want. Cheapest way possible. I'll be in tesco midnight tonight, is that sad?!!

172 cup
Apparently all copies shipped for release have Pre order codes, so I'm just gonna pick one up in store. Cancelled the play order

1995 Renault Clio 1.8 16v
work in tesco berkhamsted, we are opening at 12 for midnight release! get my copy tonight too ! whos on ps3?

Out of interest, in an already 24hr store, what time do the die hard fans start lining up from? I'm gonna nip in tonight to grab a copy but not gonna stand around for hours!! Checked today and there are 780 copies in my local tesco so know it wont sell out, will wait if queues are stupidly long!

Astra SRI/ Hornet
I've done tesco at midnight before. The que looked big about 11:45 but all they did was bring out a big crate of games and put everyone through self service. I'd say shop was empty by 12:20.

Strell

ClioSport Club Member
  Clubman JCW
Anyone able to find a list of tescos that are opening at midnight?
Had a quick google and couldn't find anything.
Trying to work out if I am sad enough.........

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
Servers down! What a surprise.

Thats decided it for me. I thought about niopping to ASDA after seeing the poster earlier this evening. I really can't imagine there being severe supply issues like MW2 if I pick it up another time though.

(I have nothing to base this information on )

BMW 1 SERIES
Out of interest, in an already 24hr store, what time do the die hard fans start lining up from? I'm gonna nip in tonight to grab a copy but not gonna stand around for hours!! Checked today and there are 780 copies in my local tesco so know it wont sell out, will wait if queues are stupidly long!

well we sold 12 copies in half an hour and then decided to shut shop and go home, i guess we didnt advertise it that well?! we are only a small high street metro tho so it was never goin to be busy, and we got allocated 200 copies in total so will prob sell out this week.... servers are down????

danward

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
I've been kicked off the servers about 4 times so far it's well frustrating! Makes me wonder why I queued for an hour in the cold. Oh yea... I'm sad.

Bus w**ker
Amazon emailed me about 11pm last night to say mine had been dispatched...I've paid for delivery to "ensure" it arrives on release day. So wait and see when it turns up.

Mountune Tractor
  172 PH1
Collected at midnight last night, home by 12:15am - played until 4am.

No server issues, good gameplay - perfect my end.

Fiesta ST-3
Won't be buying it. Await people moaning. Because it will happen when you start getting raped by 7 year olds!

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I said I wouldn't buy another COD after getting bored of the last one within a few days but I'm really tempted by this now.

Renault Clio MK4 RS
i said that i wouldnt be getting this like 4weeks ago, now im waiting until 4pm to leave work, go home and play on it! it tempted me to much!

172 cup
Enjoying it so far, suppressed weapons seem to be very over powered and majority of people are just hiding in f**king corners. Need to get a few games in and unlock some stuff so I can start playing objective games rather than TDM. The 3v3v3 mode is a good addition.

Mondial 172Cup (A/C)
I'm waiting on delivery of this from Mr Amazon in his van...

Add me on XBOX if you fancy being treated like a rape victim...

GT is "UnclePepperpoty".

Astra SRI/ Hornet
I changed my Internet settings to wireless and it lets me play online but I have a strict nat type and can barely kill anyone.
Ill wait until I've played for a few hours before my opinion on it. I was playing blops on Sunday though and I'd say blops 2 doesn't feel as good so far.

But on a serious note its exactly like all the past games! Nothing new or upto date about the game. Same old tired engine doing the same old stuff.

CoolShop order - nothing today either.

First year I've not received it a day early, let alone on the actual release day.

Think I'll have to pick up a copy from a supermarket tonight.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Where's cheapest to buy in store? There's a Asda down the road with it for £38. Seems cheap to me so will prob buy at lunch.

LY Megane R26
TESCO - £39, or £25 when you buy selected Xbox LIVE Points (2100 MSP - £18/4200 MSP - £35/Xbox LIVE 12 Month Gold Membership - £36) or PlayStation Network Cards.

SAINSBURY'S - £42.99, or £32.99 when you spend £30 or more in store.

MORRISONS - £39.99

HMV - £42.99, or free when you trade in two of the following: 007 Legends, Assassin's Creed 3, Dishonored, FIFA 13, Forza Horizon,
Medal of Honor Warfighter, Need For Speed: Most Wanted, Resident Evil 6, WWE 13, XCOM: Enemy Unknown.

GAME - £TBC, or 99p when you trade in two selected titles. Click here for list of accepted titles.

ARGOS - £42.99

BLOCKBUSTER - £44.99, plus 30% extra trade-in value on games traded towards Black Ops 2. Pre-order customers also receive a free copy of Act of Valour on DVD or Blu-ray.

I'm tempted to go for tesco deal and use the points on my fifa UT. But still not sure to buy it:/