ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty - Black Ops 2?

none :(
my local shop may have this in stock, but he normally charges a premuim prior to release date. Last year he was selling MW3 for £50, as he had it in stock around 5 days before release. Think ill wait till santa comes

LY 182
Pre-ordered it yesterday so should have it on Tuesday. Still been playing the first Black Ops so hoping I'll enjoy this.

Fabia VRS & Yeti
I've peordered from Amazon, keep checking for an 'order despatched' email! I hav booked tuesday off as well :eek:

CBR1000RR Fireblade
I'm not buying it on release this year like I have most years.

Ill get it when I get paid at the end of the month.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Playing it now... Zombies is kinda difficult.. Go into the mist and some thing grabs your head :( just about to try online :)

Fiesta ST-2
Possibly might get this when I finally get Internet in my new house, 5 weeks waiting list for a new line :mad: 2.5 kd is easy enough to achieve, 2 win/loss no chance. Quit hundreds of games on mw3, using the 3 strikes of bullshit then I'm leaving the game method. Managed a 70+ win streak somehow though. Anyone know what zombies is like on this?

Clio 182 Silver
Been playing online all day today. Its good but its another COD but what do you expect I guess...

As expected kill streaks are over powered and servers are laggy..

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
Did someone say SWET? Only me and Alymac playing mw3 now. Had a right laugh. Bu onwards to blops2. Will be online Tuesday evening for the SWET clan

Golf R32
Same as with amazon, I looked into my account this morning to check and the estimated despatch date was Saturday 10th, yet the order status was still 'Dispatching Soon' :S

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
I ordered from GAME this morning. Was shipped this morning so should be here in a couple of days.

Kim.Com seems to think it's the worst CoD yet. I didn't mind BOPs, it played differently to MW3 but was still ok for a laugh.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Mine should be here tomorrow! Was playing it at the weekend and zombies etc isnt easy! Well not with just 2 people...

Bus w**ker
Chuffing great 26mb download.

Elite integration apparently.

Yeah they mass mailed all the current Elite subs the other week "OMGZ we're too good to you guys, have Elite extend free for another 6 months!!!" Then the other day announces its now free for all with BLOPS2 LOL.

Still f**k all from Amazon.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Played this a lot over the last few days; it's the same old re-skinned sh*te, as ever.

I might buy it for the banter though. Lol.

172 Cup
I got mine on Saturday and had a few games online it feels the same as other COD's but still really enjoyable.

I never played BO previous to this one, though.