ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty - Black Ops 2?

Golf R32
They've announced the details of the Care Package edition, which has quadrotor thing in addition to the usual hardened edition stuff but not cheap at £160 from GAME...

bo2.gif

Fabia VRS & Yeti
Um, no thanks!
I might go for the hardened just for the dlc. It's really annoying me keep having to fork out for dlc on MW3, Forza, Skryrim etc. Costs a fcuking bomb. Maybe I'm just getting old and tight! Can't link as on my phone but the latest vid explaining the multiplayer perk system and weapons looks pretty cool

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
They've got an offer on atm Gouldy, go to Tesco Entertainment and there's a scroller with a code on that you enter. Not a bad price and saves me queuing up with the geeks for once ha!

AK

M240i
Lol at the Care Package edition. f**k that. Don't think I'm going to get this game at all. No interest anymore :dapprove:

Not a 320d
Ill play single player, just because I want to know what goes on. i nearly didnt play MW3, but decided to play the single player. it sucked.

Black ops was the few good COD games ever released.

Mountune Tractor
You can tell how boring and s**t the game has become, a few years back a thread like this was updated everyday with excitement/videos/etc
This one hasn't even got passed two pages and the game is out in about 5 weeks!

Edition 30
I'll end up buying this no doubt.

New a new Internet connection. Less than 1 meg download is horrible to play on. Yet I still manage a 2 k/d.
Wonder what I'd be on if my shots actually registers when I fire them. Not 6 seconds after.

^ You're a hacker iirc.

I dunno whether i'm going to get this. MW3 killed it for me, purely because no one ever played on it. COD is s**t if you're not in party. That was the only thing that kept me playing Blops.
The amount of LOLz that we're had were wicked. No matter what time I went on, there were always a good 3-4+ people playing.

Bus w**ker
Tow Bee you're w**k. Your tongue flops out on the controller and mashes all the buttons.

Anyway I'm deffo getting this, I care not for anyone else's opinion or even if it's w**k.

Edition 30
I wanna move out before launch so I can actually get broadband.

Dial up just isn't good enough.

Every game in the COD series I have a 2+ k/d. Beat dat.

Bus w**ker
I'm fucked off that I'm going to be dropping from 30mb fibre to 6-12mb DSL. Why not cable a new estate you pikie f***s?!

Edition 30
I'll hopefully be on Infinity soon.

Its that bad when the landline rings I get disconnected!

LY 182
Been having a little mooch on Youtube for some gameplay videos. This map looks quite cool:

I'll definitely be buying the game. Despite not getting on with MW3 I loved the first Black Ops so more than prepared to give this a crack.

Last edited by a moderator:
  Edition 30
I live in a village. (Yes I'm the only gay there).

Its quite frankly ridiculous. I will be going to midnight launch I think, it'll give me something to do.

Bus w**ker
That video, albeit from a PC, looks amazing. I'll pre-order, f**k queuing up for it with losers like Towbee.

Pretty sure "Green Guy" used to love getting corner blocked for a whole match by five of us too. Private matches were the s**t though, soooo much fun making Christopher rage quit.

Bus w**ker
If I have to rank up to Super Dooper General Commander God just to get gaymores I'm gonna f**king RAGE.

Oh f**k, you've got me excited for this game. FFS
Never thought id be excited about another COD game.

I hope that you can just save up COD points and unlock it through them. It'll be the first thing I do...

Bus w**ker
I had best get some f**king rewards for buying MW3 alone, let along BLOPS and BLOPS 2 and whatever else I have.

I am excited about it now though, wasn't until this week :eek:.

Strell

ClioSport Club Member
  Clubman JCW
Does the hard-on edition give you all the dlc content free this time round?
I can't find anywhere where it says it is.

Strell

ClioSport Club Member
  Clubman JCW
That's rubbish then. Don't understand why anyone would spend the extra money then?

Bus w**ker
They've not confirmed how elite is going to work yet so no one knows how it's going to work with the none standard packs.

Fabia VRS & Yeti
So still nothing to confirm if the "extra" packs actually have DLC included, but the Season Pass price has been set at £34.99 and four DLC packages.

http://www.callofduty.com/uk/en/blackops2/seasonpass

So even for pauper spec and season pass you're looking at ~£75 :eek:

There were loads of people upset and swearing about this on facebook yesterday, though I cba to trawl through it all to decipher the bs. I'm tempted to cancel my hardened preorder now!

Mito Sportiva 135
Literally don't care about this game. I am pretty excited about Halo 4 as despite it being an older franchise I still enjoy the story and the MP is different.

Currently playing Borderlands 2 and getting X Come and Dishonored. Think as gamers it's good to try new franchises and support them...to stop EVERY game having yearly updates and us all getting bored to death.

COD used to be amazing, and in theory it still is...I just think we've all been playing the same game now for 5+ years and want to try something new rather than following the same style of bombastic gameplay every Christmas.

(for the record I played 3 games on MW3 before selling it - about 15 minutes of gameplay)