ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

C63 AMG Coupe to replace the TTS

Skoda
After a year of owning the TTS, I decided it was time for something a little bit different :approve:...

IMG_0003.png

IMG_0004.png

IMG_0005.png

IMG_0010.png

IMG_0009.png

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
Yum. How you finding it mate?

I'm really not overly fussed with the looks, all about that engine

Skoda
Yum. How you finding it mate?

I'm really not overly fussed with the looks, all about that engine

I agree with you on the looks.... and on the engine!!

Its a 13 plate with 8k miles on it so its like brand new. Very high spec so must have cost a mint new

clio 182 trophy
Looks lovely mate! Would look even better with the same alloys that another member has on his new wagon!

Mini GP2
Stunning car, that engine is a masterpiece. How did you find the TT-S ? quite fancy one of those maybe one day when prices tumble a bit more and i want some comfort and toys :)

Skoda
Stunning car, that engine is a masterpiece. How did you find the TT-S ? quite fancy one of those maybe one day when prices tumble a bit more and i want some comfort and toys :)

TTS is a very good car. Great pace and handling. If you don't need to carry passengers ever and don't need the boot space I'd recommend one.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Lovely car, but those wheels look TINY!

Lovely car though and I clearly need to work harder.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Love the username dude. You're now in the uber club. Love the C63. Great colour, suits the saloon. Kinda like the wheels with the black opposed to the multispokes.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
I think the wheels let it down a little... but awesome machine. I love these but perhaps only a white car?

Mercedes-Benz-C63_AMG_Coupe_Black_Series_2012_photo_48.jpg