ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bumper Respray

S4, Tamora, Conti GT
Just wondering if £175 is a reasonable amount to pay for a complete front bumper Respray in black gold, including having the upper grill sprayed satin black. Needs to be done as it lets the front of the car down.

S4, Tamora, Conti GT
Got a price from spray shack of £250 if I drop the car off and they sort the removal and fitting.

Mini Cooper S
I'd say £150 for a bumper is reasonable, another £25 for spraying the grille. Fair price if it's a good quality of work.

2001 Clio 172
I'd say yes that's a good price. I got mine (just bumper) done for £120 but that was a mate of a mate so got it reduced a little.

S4, Tamora, Conti GT
The price was at dingmaster in Bristol, I had my wheels refurbed there and they did a fantastic job on those so I'm sure they will do the same with the bumper.

Clio Dynamique+ 1.4
I've used Dingmater before an can say they're very good. I managed to scrap my bumper trying to get out of a tight spot (my boss parked right up my ass). They was honest with me an said it would come out with a little buffer an polish! £20 later an you wouldn't guess there was any damage there, an that was on a black car.