ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bored so here are some more Evo pics

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Bored s**tless so gave her a wash and took some more pics lol.

Almost finished. Got a carbon front splitter and some new wheels on the way.

CIMG3121.jpg

CIMG3121-1.jpg

CIMG3123.jpg

CIMG3125.jpg

CIMG3126.jpg

CIMG3127.jpg

CIMG3130.jpg

CIMG3132.jpg

CIMG3106.jpg

THIS IS WHAT IT USED TO LOOK LIKE!!!!

fa66_1.jpg

CIMG2938.jpg

CIMG2947.jpg

CIMG2939.jpg

Last edited:

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
Lovely. If you're that bored why not go drive it somewhere or better still, do a track day in it.

330Ci (Fail)Sport
I much prefer the new front bumper, skirts and spoiler. Thank god that weird rear bumper splitter look thing has gone!

Not keen on the boot lid though, I think it might look better silver so the spoiler contrasts a little.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
I much prefer the new front bumper, skirts and spoiler. Thank god that weird rear bumper splitter look thing has gone!

Not keen on the boot lid though, I think it might look better silver so the spoiler contrasts a little.

Yeah i think that also but it would not look right with just a carbon roof and bonnet. But i know what you mean.

Cheers for the comments fellas. It's come a longggggggg way in 3 months and still has some time to go before i'm happy.

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Yeah i think that also but it would not look right with just a carbon roof and bonnet. But i know what you mean.

Cheers for the comments fellas. It's come a longggggggg way in 3 months and still has some time to go before i'm happy.

Yeah I know what you mean, having carbon at the front and on top, but the spoiler might be enough to carry it on.

Wasn't this in the garage hence the micra, what was done to it? What's the plans for it?

It looks stunning mate.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Yeah I know what you mean, having carbon at the front and on top, but the spoiler might be enough to carry it on.

Wasn't this in the garage hence the micra, what was done to it? What's the plans for it?

It looks stunning mate.

Look at the before and after pics. Went from a forged 2litre with a GT30 to a 2.3 stroker mivec engine with a Ams GT35R :evil:

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Look at the before and after pics. Went from a forged 2litre with a GT30 to a 2.3 stroker mivec engine with a Ams GT35R :evil:

Clocked the change in engine appearance but didn't realise such a big change lol must be awesome to drive.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Stunning.... Possibly your best looking Evo yet.... I'm amazed you have stuck with it for 3 whole montns though.

Clio MK 4
looks so much better now. Would love to own something like this one day. the running costs would scare me though.

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
I appreciate the reason for going to this one, The extra torque and and strnegth of the Strokered Bottom end, I'd imagine this is faster than the black one?

The black one however, Eve nif it had 300bhp, Just looked pure evil, IT looked like the devils company car, The wheels were the sex too!

How much this one owe you now Ant?

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
I appreciate the reason for going to this one, The extra torque and and strnegth of the Strokered Bottom end, I'd imagine this is faster than the black one?

The black one however, Eve nif it had 300bhp, Just looked pure evil, IT looked like the devils company car, The wheels were the sex too!

How much this one owe you now Ant?

At the moment nothing ;) However around 14k has changed hands over the last few weeks. I paid next to nothing for the engine which has maid it possible.

I agree the black VII looked simple awesome!! But i prefer this, well once i have finished.

Lovely chap. Going to bee sweet when the sun comes out and the roads dry up.

Pics of black on please, as i don't think i've seen it.

Exige S1 + Honda S1
MarkOne- its all AMS kit. The wheels before were much nicer - what are you changing the current ones to?

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Here is the current spec so far.....

* Engine

* Buschur Racing 2.3l stage 3 stroker (rated to over 800bhp)
* Brand new EVO 9 block for stroker
* Forged JE forged pistons
* Forged Crower Rods
* Full engine gasket kit
* HKS Metal Head Gasket
* Arp headstuds
* Arp Main Studs
* Arp rod bolt kit
* New oil pump
* New Oil Pickup Tube
* New timing belt tensioner
* New Sump
* New crank sensor
* Standard MIVEC head with :-
* Buschur Racing dual titanium valve springs & retainers
* Buschur Racing stainless steel valves
* Ams 1000bhp twin pump fuel system
* Ams fuel rail
* Rc 1000cc injectors
* Uprated engine breather kit
* Cosworth 272 cams
* AMS GT35R full turbo kit
* Custom 3inch piping + Tail Dump Valve
* Vernier pulleys
* shaft eliminator kit
* Baffled sump
* 4 bar map sensor
* Hks spark plugs
* Arp rod bolt kit
* Hks headgasket
* AMS intercooler
* 4 " K&N filter
* 4 " Custom Inlet
* Slim Fan
* Battery relocated into the boot
* Put together by MADevelopments

* Drivetrain
* Exedy twin plate clutch
* Stronger 5sp gearbox with 4.111 final drive
* Braking system
* Red AP 6 pot with 362mm discs
* Bespoke air cooling guides & ducting
* Ferodo ds2500 brake pads all round
* Standard brembos on rear with dba slotted discs
* Castrol srf brake fluid
* Chasis
* BC Inverted Monotube coilovers revalved Setup by Norris Deisgns* Cusco top mounts
* Carbing 3 point front strut brace
* Titanium rear 2 ponit strut brace

* Interior
* Spa digital gauges ( oil & engine temp, boost to 2.5 bar )
* Black AVCR
* FIA approved corbeau race seat with alloy side mounts ( fully adjustable on bespoke runners )
* Luke Pro 3 race harness

* Exterior
* Full Ams carbon roof
* Seibon TSII Carbon Fibre Aero Bonnet
* Carbon boot ( c-west )
* Full carbon rear wing
* Rexspeed carbon side skirts
* Rexspeed carbon rear side skirts
* Rexspeed carbon exhaust sheild
* IX front bumper
* Evo IX rear bumper
* US IX rear tails
* Hks superdrager exhaust with modified backbox
* Rota Torques 18x9.5

Last edited:
I love this car mate! I hope you dont keep it out on the road all the time? Like over night? Would be safer on a drive or in a garage?

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
I love this car mate! I hope you dont keep it out on the road all the time? Like over night? Would be safer on a drive or in a garage?

It's one the road every night and i never have any problems (he says touching some wood up frantically :clown:)

F56 MINI Cooper S
Black 7 does look sweet, although i prefer the current one. Prefer the rear bumper on the 9's with the rear diffuser. Crackin evo that mate. Cant imagine wat it must feel like with all of that power, an MR340 felt like a supercar to me!

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Black 7 does look sweet, although i prefer the current one. Prefer the rear bumper on the 9's with the rear diffuser. Crackin evo that mate. Cant imagine wat it must feel like with all of that power, an MR340 felt like a supercar to me!

Ha ha. I drove one a few weeks back and i was very very bored :quiet: