ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black Clio Mk 2 1.2 16v

BMW 330ci
Not really an update, added cliosport tax disk, and also little sticker, which I put in the back window, difficult to get a picture though :\
6143970142_91aa4a0b2a.png

DSCF3591 by Brad-Smith, on Flickr

Also cleaned it today, using the following method:
1. Pressure washered.
2. Bit of cheap snowfoam.
3. Pressure washered off.
4. Washed using two bucket method, using wash mitt,
5. Washed off using simple hose.
6. Applied AG SRP, buffed off.
7. Applied AG EGP, buffed off.
8. Added tyre shine.

6143923722_8fd2b9fbeb.jpg

DSCF3568 by Brad-Smith, on Flickr

6143376055_a5c12660ab.jpg

DSCF3576 by Brad-Smith, on Flickr

6143378853_7a430f1a8a.jpg

DSCF3581 by Brad-Smith, on Flickr

6143380823_5be0b38c94.jpg

DSCF3584 by Brad-Smith, on Flickr

6143934038_a5bbf41370.jpg

DSCF3588 by Brad-Smith, on Flickr

6143412017_27876d1ac7.jpg

DSCF3592 by Brad-Smith, on Flickr

6143965204_9ab98209b0.jpg

DSCF3594 by Brad-Smith, on Flickr

Can actually see the CS sticker in the back window ;) ^^^

BMW 330ci
then put a 2.0 lump in there ;)

I hate this website, gives me too many ideas, and costs me too much money lol.
But seriously wouldnt have a clue how to do anything like that with the engine, and wouldnt even bother because I just know I would break something.

BMW 330ci
good job on the wheel for £12.50 (Y) what happened to the 172 alloys? looked mint on them :(

Thanks mate, just having trouble finding a thumb grip, or at least a set of grips (N) tyre tread was low, and cant afford tyres yet lol so thought the 182 wheels have good tyres on, so I just put them on. May get the 172 refurbed and new tyres for next year :\.

Yeah I do, but I also have a golf :p Cant wait to get it on the road :)
Nice, bet you cant man lol. You modding it, or is it already done or keeping it standard ?

BMW 330ci
Really thinking about getting some xenons man, but its £180 with everything. Is that worth it ? Do they hold the value? Also is the light actually much better than standard ?

e92 330i
yes yes and yes! xenons looks awsome. they seem to hold there value too. I've been wanting some for ages! Isit just those photos or does the RS steering wheel look huge? Very tidy though mate, wish I had silver wheels :(

what the actual hell, you have found some amazing bargains, and im jealous to say the least. steering wheel for peanuts, likewise 182 alloys WITH tires, shocking, could do with both of these upgrades on the 1.2, as its sitting in the road looking sorry for itself behind the 200.

Car looks fab, some proper great buys, I love this :)

BMW 330ci
yes yes and yes! xenons looks awsome. they seem to hold there value too. I've been wanting some for ages! Isit just those photos or does the RS steering wheel look huge? Very tidy though mate, wish I had silver wheels :(

Hmmm, just debating whether I wanna spend that much though man :\, they do look really good though. Yeah I did just think that when I looked through lol. But its the same as the original, and looks miles better IMO even with a missing thumb grip lol. And yeah I do like the black on silver.

im feeling this car dude, grats on the mods , subtle but fitting

Lol thanks, Im feeling it too lol. But thanks mate.

what the actual hell, you have found some amazing bargains, and im jealous to say the least. steering wheel for peanuts, likewise 182 alloys WITH tires, shocking, could do with both of these upgrades on the 1.2, as its sitting in the road looking sorry for itself behind the 200.

Car looks fab, some proper great buys, I love this :)

lol thanks, and its because I dont buy the expensive ones, so I wait then as soon as I see them I just end up buying it lol. Yeah but bad thing is I cant find a thumb grip anywhere :( Lol you can find some cheap mods tbh that improve the look a lot tbh mate. Especially wheels and 172 bumper (Y)

Clio Dynamique Noir
Your definately right the sport interior looks MUCH better, alot smarter. Might have to invest in one :cool: £12 for a Sport steering wheel is a steal!! Especially as your one was a bit faided ;) Do any of the controls on it work? Also where are you finding £180 for xenons??! You can get them from HIDs4U for £110 plus postage and £60 on ebay!!

Oh and the cars looking very smart!!! Nice job!!!

BMW 330ci
Sure does mate. Defo worth the money. Yeah sure was just can't find a thumb grip anywhere :( and haha thanks a lot lol. Na looks better than standard wheel anyway. And nope lol all for show haha but I think it looks better with them lol. And they are the xenons of a clio sport the whole headlight.

And thanks :)

Clio Dynamique Noir
Sure does mate. Defo worth the money. Yeah sure was just can't find a thumb grip anywhere :( and haha thanks a lot lol. Na looks better than standard wheel anyway. And nope lol all for show haha but I think it looks better with them lol. And they are the xenons of a clio sport the whole headlight.

And thanks :)

Have to start saving then...Have you tried breakers? Im guessing you probably have, if not try Cliospares and Renault spares, two of the biggest renault breakers iirc...(I bought my gearbox from cliospares) Ha, thats a shame, but i think youre right does look better than the standard one! Ohh I see, maybe someone on here might be selling some...where have you looked?

BMW 330ci
Have to start saving then...Have you tried breakers? Im guessing you probably have, if not try Cliospares and Renault spares, two of the biggest renault breakers iirc...(I bought my gearbox from cliospares) Ha, thats a shame, but i think youre right does look better than the standard one! Ohh I see, maybe someone on here might be selling some...where have you looked?
Yeah mate I've tried eveywhere lol now look. Na tbh idunno if I can be bothered to spend that much money and wanna keep some money now lol.

BMW 330ci
Not an update as such but...my car clocked on 100,000 yesterday literally as I pulled onto my drive lol.
I must admit I'm a bit gutted about this. Do you think its going to lower the value by much. I bought the car for £2300 and it had 86,000 on the clock :\

BBS and Lowws...
Hey mate, great car. Just wondering, how much is that lowered on those coilovers? Gunna get mine done soon and need to know roughly how low I want to go. Cheers mate ;)

BMW 330ci

o great :( seriously couldnt justify or let it go for £900 would rather run it to the ground lol.
Hey mate, great car. Just wondering, how much is that lowered on those coilovers? Gunna get mine done soon and neaed to know roughly how low I want to go. Cheers mate ;)

erm not too sure tbh lol, the back has now got the adjusters in, and on the lowest one, and the fronts may be around 3 inches from the bottom ring I think, not 100% been a while since I last looked lol

BMW 330ci
Thinking about putting the 172 wheels back on now. But I need new tyres and they could do with a refurb, was thinking of doing this myself. What colour would people recommend ?, any pics of 172 wheels on a black clio would be great ;).

BMW 330ci
na will be keeping them on top of the 172 wheels ;) good to have a back up just incase something happens also got a spare set of tires then ;) But if I ever do sell them I'll give you a PM

BMW 330ci
Right thinking about getting some Team Dynamics Pro Race 1 or 1.2.
What do people think, maybe offering a swap for my 172's. Do people think it would look good, or should I just stick with the 182's :\. Decisions, decisions...

clio 1.2
prefer the 172 wheels mate. been thru the full thread and loved seein the progress looks sweeeet now good job. how much u dropped her?