ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best place to get original 'Heko' wind deflectors?

Renault Clio MK4 RS
Theres not much places to get them really for cheap. I got lucky and found someone selling them on ebay for £15 that lived near me. Its either buy them for the price youve seen them for or wait and hope to try get some cheaper :p

Clio MK2 1.4 16v
do they keep water out when washing the car? I saw the installation vid and they use some metal clips as well to secure them.

I was thinking of getting some as well as rain goes in when driving and having the window open

306 GTI-6
I took mine off as it created a whistling noise on the passenger side at anything over 10mph

Climair are much much better imo, having had them and Hekos

Renault Clio MK4 RS
hmm ive got heko ones on my clio and i dont even have any clips on mine? :S confusing that i dont have any clips and other people do?

Never had any whistling either.

My clips have come off on one side annoyingly, and the double sided table has slightly come unstuck - looks like I'll need to find some more clips and more tape!

306 GTI-6
Did you fit the clips good and proper? And make sure the double sided tape at each end had at least an hour with the window up to fully adhere?

Yep, fitted as per.

The car sat for 2 days afr fitting before the windows were opened as i was working nights.

I think the production quality must vary slightly as some people have no problems with Heko, others have loads.

PH2 Flamer
Could some one post up a pic of the clips they got with the deflectors?

As I think mine are wrong. When I push them all the way back into the window seal thing. The deflector falls out. Because they go in too far.

Mine where these

010.jpg

Bit of a pig to get in too

like a V shape but the bottom of the V is flat, and it has a little spike that sticks out like the one above

(Ps not my hand mine are much more moisturized :eek:)

PH2 Flamer
Don't push them in so far then, they only need to go in as far as to let the window go all the way up!

Tried this. Then once I put te window up, they get pushed further up. And that pic is just how mine are.

I must just be doing it wrong. Fitted some to the S3 with no issues, and do my dads Saab.