ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Back with the Clio ...

Clio 182FF
Hi,

I'm not sure if this is the right section to post in but anyway I used to be a member here a while ago and decided it was about time to rejoin.

I basically lost interest in my 182FF after my brother was killed in an RTA but now I feel ready to start giving the Clio some more attention again.

The past year has been a kind of love/hate relationship with me and the 182. Had the cam/aux belt and water pump changed only to have the water pump go pop. Had another pipe break on the air con system and Renault wanted over £400 for it when they charged me £150 last time for the very same pipe... bad times! Still working on this one.

Regardless the car is driving better than ever just having hit 41,000 miles! So hello to anyone that remembers me and see you around the forums :)

Shadowsun

Last edited:
  C3 Picasso Beast
From memory I was coming onto the Stockton roundabout along the Bungay road and spotted you go across from Norwich direction with a few other cars. So basically I give it abit coming down the hill through the wooded bit to catch up and get your plate, and ended up sitting next to you in the left hand lane to go Yarmouth way. I gave you a wave but you didn't see and drove straight over Beccles way and I headed off my way...

The End!

Clio 182FF
You make me sound like a snob :) I'd have waved if I'd have noticed! I usually look for fellow Clio's! I see a lot coming back from work in Norwich usually. There's a nice silver PH2 MK1 I always see.