ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Back to Black

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
mwuhahahahaha

P1010067.jpg

P1010068.jpg

P1010069.jpg

P1010070.jpg

P1010072.jpg

just need to grab another tyre as i put one on the spare in the boot and they're good to go, R888's are staying on the white ones for track as they are getting past road legal :twisted:

Coops

S4 Avant
So this was the colour change then! Very nice! Saw you in the willy the other day going past the peacock. You're right, the exhaust is fucked :rasp:

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
cheer folks :)

too right they are getting rare, everytime i see i set i try to buy them! lol, got 9 wheels now and always looking for more!

ai it does look meaner on black rims but i cant help but have a soft spot for the whites as well, whats peoples thoughts?

old skool when i first had it on pro race:

IMG_8860.jpg

new skool on the whites:

IMG_0113.jpg

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
yeah tbh jord mate i asked the sprayer to do them a different colour, but he forgot, did them black! i kinda didnt want to do the whole black superlegs on xerus valver as it had just been done by you! lol!

oh well, they look good so keeping them as is!

yeah tbh jord mate i asked the sprayer to do them a different colour, but he forgot, did them black! i kinda didnt want to do the whole black superlegs on xerus valver as it had just been done by you! lol!

oh well, they look good so keeping them as is!

Its alright, mine are now more like brown with all the baked on brake dust, lol.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Like I said on Willyclio, you're back on my nice list again ;)