ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Back in the game! (Pics inside!)

At long last I'm back in the game!

From last Thursday, my new purchase...
197PB1.gif

197PB2.gif

197PB3.gif

197PB4.gif

197PB5.gif

197PB6.gif

Many Thanks to Steve@Wests (Bedford) for making it possible! and providing a top customer service! :D

Then headed to Wales for a couple of days...
197PB7.gif

197PB8.gif

197PB9.gif

197PB10.gif

197PB11.gif

197PB12.gif

197PB13.gif

197PB14.gif

197PB15.gif

Managed to total 800miles in 5 days. What an awesome machine... quick, excellent handling, superb braking, comfortable, makes a cracking noise and the build quality is very much improved than my my previous RS's.

Comments welcome.

Jay

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Looks like you're defending your penis from his wandering hand??!!

Nice car btw!

197PB4.gif

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
She looks beautiful in the pics and even better in the flesh...damn you fella...first with the V6 and now with this.

You like surprising me!

Anyway, I'm not talking to you, as I'm sulking! :quiet:

*Dynamique & RIP 172
Well, what a shock and a big surprise reminds me of when you came into Telford with the V6!

What a beautiful car, and welcome back to the fold Jay...old school FTW! :star:

It looks like me and you are going ½/½ on the Area Rep position as mentioned at the meal last night. No backing out of it Jay :)

Once again, welcome back, look forwards to doing 'business' with you :quiet:

She looks beautiful in the pics and even better in the flesh...damn you fella...first with the V6 and now with this.

You like surprising me!

Anyway, I'm not talking to you, as I'm sulking! :quiet:

Sorry mate, I just couldn't help but suprise you again with this one! couldn't resist that 'you barstool' look on your face! he he

Lee

BMW M2C
As I said the other day, it looks the b****cks mate. If you're free at the weekend, and we can get Steve, we'll have to go for a drive and do a red,White and blue shoot.

alien green rs133
exactly how i would order one

nice to see it dont have the ghey side skirts and front splitter
but the awesome spoiler

did you get to keep the cover???
i would of stuck it straight in glove box :D

As I said the other day, it looks the b****cks mate. If you're free at the weekend, and we can get Steve, we'll have to go for a drive and do a red,White and blue shoot.

Thanks Mate! Red, White and Blue shoot will be cool! Will let you know about the weekend, as I might have to work :(

exactly how i would order one

nice to see it dont have the ghey side skirts and front splitter
but the awesome spoiler

did you get to keep the cover???
i would of stuck it straight in glove box :D

No more orders for the 197 now, as the production has finished. Tried to keep the cover but Steve was having none of it :(

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Nice spec!! No recaros are no biggie tbh, standard seats are awesome :p