ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Back in the game! (Pics inside!)

Racing blue on the 197 just dusnt look right. should av gone for the white

Everyone has a right to an opinion. But to me having previously owned a racing blue 182, the 197 looks 10 times better in racing blue than a RB 182 (my personal opinion of cause).

If you were in my position then you could of gone for white, but because it was my decision I wanted racing blue. So I did... And very happy with my choice, regardless of peoples negitive comments.

clio 197 cup
:)glad your happy with the new motor ,jay.your face was a picture when you pulled the cover off!get the miles on it ,and i promise you it will get better and better.forget the comments re the colour,it all comes down to personal choice.:rasp:
at the end of the day,its a clio 197 with a cup pack,and they dont come any better.!!!

steve

:)glad your happy with the new motor ,jay.your face was a picture when you pulled the cover off!get the miles on it ,and i promise you it will get better and better.forget the comments re the colour,it all comes down to personal choice.:rasp:
at the end of the day,its a clio 197 with a cup pack,and they dont come any better.!!!

steve

Thanks again Steve! Couldn't help but grin like a Cheshire cat! LOL

Mileage is on 970 now, looking forward to the '1000 mile change' in the car.

Oh yeah, have you got the price and part number for one of the covers? I need one!! :)