ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Back in the game! (Pics inside!)

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
I retro-fitted some Recaro's, and i'm positive you sit a wee bit higher than the standards!!!

beautiful mate! Cant wait to see it at some meets!

many thanks.

I retro-fitted some Recaro's, and i'm positive you sit a wee bit higher than the standards!!!

I bet. Once you lower the standard seats, you can seat at a very nice ride height.

I had Recaro treadlines in the Vee and they were better than the armchair standard Vee seats. I have sat in the CS Recaros and they are very nice, but wanted leather and didn't want the hassle of the wear issue with the Recaros.

lovely car, what is the spec apart from what i can see?

Cup pack,
Cup Spoiler,
MP3 CD,
Xenons,
Auto lights / Wipers,
Climate Control,
Extra tinted rear glass,
Accesory full leather pack... pretty much everything LOL

320d
Looks absolutely stunning. That added touch from the dealer is certain to attract future custom. When buying a brand new car it is very special and nice to see a dealer adding to that.

Swift Sport
As I said the other day, it looks the b****cks mate. If you're free at the weekend, and we can get Steve, we'll have to go for a drive and do a red,White and blue shoot.

Yes mate, should be free Sunday! Going Evo triangle Saturday. :)

TTRS & V50
I liiiike.

But i HATE the 197 cup spoilers, halfrauds special tbqfh.

Saying that, it looks a tiny tiny bit better on RB than white.

thanks for the comments guys, on 900 miles now so should hit the magical 1000 mile mark this weekend! :)