ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Awesome Trophy Replica!!

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Trader Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Im sorry, i normally wouldnt do this, but as a real Trophy owner.

WTF.

attachment.php

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?579985-Stunning-182-Cup-TROPHY-REPLICA-!-£5995

:dead:

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  BMW M6 & 172 Phase 1
Erm... unless I'm missing something, it's missing the one important part which defines the Trophy ;)

£6K... it's worth no where near that!

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
Trader Rating - 100%
17   0   0
  Elise, Duster
Here is my heirarchy of preference in relation to the car...

Aids > HIV > Chlamydia > Bird Flu > That Fake trophy

DB.

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  BMW 440i
What a clown! I genuinely have no idea what goes through some peoples heads...other than hot air.

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
how much do the recaro's sell for second hand? also orignal lights, bullets and diamonds are there. trophy sticker wouldnt be too hard to remove. exhaust is okay, FSH, wheels imo look okay, it would be quite easy to tidy up and depending on how much the seats are worth to sell wouldnt be too bad of a buy really would it?

/flamesuiton

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  A red missile
Oh, my, god, why?

mines done 39k. i'd be tempted if someone fluttered 6k under my nose.

If he gets 6k for that then the men in white coats should be waiting with a big net for the clown who hands it over.

Trader Rating - 100%
10   0   0
  Ph1 ITB'd 172
how much do the recaro's sell for second hand? also orignal lights, bullets and diamonds are there. trophy sticker wouldnt be too hard to remove. exhaust is okay, FSH, wheels imo look okay, it would be quite easy to tidy up and depending on how much the seats are worth to sell wouldnt be too bad of a buy really would it?

/flamesuiton

I agree, it isn't too bad just a little expensive, he has most of the standard parts, bonnet looks like a wrap, window tints easily removed as are trophy decals.

However it is too much. If he did the following:

- Removed tints
- Removed bonnet wrap
- Put on standard rear lights
- Put on standard bullets and badges

Its got pretty low milage, recaros, he would probably see £4500 for it.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
I think this could be the one I spot every so often around waterlooville tempest area. I saw it about a week ago and had a chuckle when I saw the trouphy stickers on it.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
What's actually trophy about it though? Colour.....no, spoiler......no, suspension?

Trader Rating - 100%
9   0   0
  Clio 1.2 16v Dynamique
What's actually trophy about it though? Colour.....no, spoiler......no, suspension?

the sticker of course (well actually he's even fucked that up!)

im gonna stick a 'GT3 RS' sticker down the side of mine and stick it in the for sale section for 90k y0!