ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

autobritedirect car cleaning products

BMW 330D
Hi guys and gals,
ive just been speaking to a supplier of car cleaning products. They are called Autobritedirect, and are based in Newcastle under lyme.
Please click on the following link and have a browse at the products they have. The link is of the samples page of which i have managed to get any sample (250ml) for £2 as long as approx 50 or more bottles are ordered from cliosport.net. I might be able to get us a continious discount depending on how much interest we show

This is just to see whether people are interested.anyways heres the link and let me knw wat ya think and if u want to order anything
http://www.autobritedirect.co.uk/index.php?cPath=207&osCsid=e02b2a5df1ae3f0107be18029f74b528

Adamhodg

RB 182
Going to be getting some Super Snow Foam from there soon, might have to try an air freshner at the same time.

Yep Mark at Autobrite is a top bloke!

Some very good VFM products there. Maybe not the finest detailing products you wil buy but great for all those cheap bulk things like TFR, shampoo, APC etc

Black S2 106 Rallye LHD
Yep, as Brazo said they are good for bulk items.

I have a massive Magic Carpet bottle for my wet vac :)

RB 182
Top service, emailed Mark last night (late) and got a reply this morning before most people are at work.