ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

best place to buy cleaning products??

cli o16v
hey guys and gals, where does every one recon the best place to buy cleaning products from and what are the best products for cleaning?? im talking full hit:
shampoos
polishes
waxes
sealents
gloss's
the lot.
i have jsut bought a 1994 clio valver in black and want to give it a prper good cleaning as its not as shiney as it cud be :approve:
so iwant good polishes and waxes for a dark colour (metalic)
cheers
tim

cli o16v
wow..there are alot of companies and products avaliable, im struggling to choose any!!!!! dont suppose on of you guys fancy making me a shopping basket from one of these companies of what you'd recomend as i ahvent a clue of decent products??
shampoo,
polish,
wax,
polishing towel,
clay bar,
and anything else you think will be useful

much appreciated if anyone will
cheers

corsa ecoflex
wow..there are alot of companies and products avaliable, im struggling to choose any!!!!! dont suppose on of you guys fancy making me a shopping basket from one of these companies of what you'd recomend as i ahvent a clue of decent products??
shampoo,
polish,
wax,
polishing towel,
clay bar,
and anything else you think will be useful

much appreciated if anyone will
cheers

+1

106 GTi
Shampoo - Duragloss Wash
Clay - Meguairs or Sonus
Swirl Removal - Menzera Intensive Polish PO91L
Polish/Paint Clean - Autoglym Super Resin
Seal - Jeffs Acyrlic Jett Trigger
Wax - Swissvax Onyx
Towels - Sonus, Pakshak or Poorboys
Tyres - Blackfire Gel
Trim - Autoglym Bumper Care Gel

Works...kind of...
CleanYouCar gets a thumbs up from me.

Perfect service when I dealt with Tim. :)

CleanAndShiney, well lets not go there...