ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bag/Hold-all for Cleaning Products

Looking for something to keep all my Cleaning Products in, don't take it that seriously so don't have massive amounts of kit (nothing like a machine polisher or anything)

Just after something to hold all my Bottles, mitts and drying towels and clay bars.

Would mainly be used for storage and just carrying to where I clean the car, and on the odd occasion may spend some time in the boot

Don't want just a box or something like that as I just won't use it, I'm thinking if I have something decent with seperate compartments I'll actually use it

Best I've found is this one : http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=171421564560&globalID=EBAY-GB

Looks just about ideal, but just double checking there isn't anything better out there?

Cheers!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I like the Gtechniq one and CarPro have a nice one.

Megane 225 f1
I brought a tool bag from halfords for about 12 quid. Perfect for me, little pockets all round the outside and inside also big inside area.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
As said plumbers tool bag for a nice cheap option.

I have the AF bag as well which is nice, I have all mine in a mix of bags and boxes.

Reminds me I need to build my shelving in the garage.