ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Audi R8 LEDs on my Clio lol

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
To anyone who thinks they're good; you're just wrong! :rasp:

And you've got one of those little dogs in your car.

Titanium Clio 182
Are you trying to make flys extinct with the front end of your car or what? lol

Talk about genocide ffs!

Hahaha, I drive up and down the line each weekend. From Pompey to Middlesbrough

To anyone who thinks they're good; you're just wrong! :rasp:

And you've got one of those little dogs in your car.

Cross border collie, took her to the beach today lol.

Golf TDI
Not keen on them but if your happy that's all that matters,they look like a £30 fine aswell same as fogs :nono:

i did think they were not road legal . on audis they are a factory fittied way of lighting the road , whereas in this case they are a bolted on for the looks as they dont light up the road .

Golf TDI
LOL at all the comments in this thread ! im waiting for someone to get some on their vee now ! ;)

Suzuki Ignis Sport
The ones on liquidforces one don't look that good, but looks MILES AND MILES better than the ones on the silver car....

Be a good guy, and listen to us please :D

Titanium Clio 182
The ones on liquidforces one don't look that good, but looks MILES AND MILES better than the ones on the silver car....

Be a good guy, and listen to us please :D
I might do lol.

I'm still in two minds though. Might wait for my £30 fine first. ha

172 Cup
Ive never been a fan of stealing other cars designs! Lexus lights, Lambo doors now Audi lights! if you like them that much save up and buy an audi! Obviously thats not always viable, but dont stick extra bits onto a car and expect everyone to have a positive opinion! Personally id rather sh!t a hedgehog than put them on my car tbqfo!

Titanium Clio 182
Ive never been a fan of stealing other cars designs! Lexus lights, Lambo doors now Audi lights! if you like them that much save up and buy an audi! Obviously thats not always viable, but dont stick extra bits onto a car and expect everyone to have a positive opinion! Personally id rather sh!t a hedgehog than put them on my car tbqfo!

I don't expect everyone to have a positive opinion. I am also not a fan of stealing other cars ideas but I have done it the once and I'll probably remove them soon.

They are only stuck on so will probably fall off soon anyhow lol,

Why wait?? just do it now!!!

I just make rash decisions believe it or not ha!!!

172 Cup
If you took them off and posted a pic, maybe clean it the opinions of your car will increace hugely! Then go down town and sell them to a chav in a saxo for double what you paid for them, everyones a winner!

Never above 25mpg
You should stick them in line with the lights on each side of the top grille so it looks like one long light bar.... :eek:

I wouldnt have them though :quiet:

Never above 25mpg
kittpp6.jpg

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
Heh, my mate is a regular on AstraSport - AstraChavs did these aaaaaaaages ago - get with the times man ;) Personally I think they're hideous...

In seriousness, if you like them, why not eh :) It's your car, we don't have to drive it!