ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyway of actually removing renault diamond from boot handle

Black mk2 1.2
I've have resprayed my rear diamond once before and it turned out alright but was very awkward not trying to get it on the rest of the paint around the diamond. I was wondering if there is anyway of actually removing the diamond from the boot handle itself like the one on the front. I couldn't see any simple way when I tried it ?

Now Sold :-(
2 or 3 bolts removes the full assembly from the tailgate. You then have to pick away at the four blobs of glue that hold the diamond to the handle. It will be obvious once you remove the handle from the tailgate as you can see where the four tabs poke through and are glued. Just be careful not to damage the tabs so once painted you can glue the diamond back in place.

Black mk2 1.2
alright cheers ill have a look at it then and see if i can figure it out, and then i can always do the same and just silicon or glue it back on some how