ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another Clio Sport 172 mk1 form Slovenia

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
Looking nice mate :cool: but not too sure about window tints?? :S

Everything else spot on mate :)

Car SOLD :-(
Here I am too:)

This is my Clio 172 , metallic black, year 01

picture009a7be.jpg

picture011a0xn.jpg

picture013a9vc.jpg

picture014a5sh.jpg

picture022a0tv.jpg

Plans: 16˝ wheels,tinted windows and maybe bad look:evil:
WoMogYu21Q09DkJ9.v.jpg

Is that the original steering wheel for your car in picture 2? Looks like it is in black leather? Wish UK cars had those:( . Do you have a part number:quiet:

RenaultSport clio 172 mk1
adamRS: steering wheel is not original. Leather was changed;)

You can go to the leadher workshop and completly change them. In Slovenia that will cost you around 60€

Car SOLD :-(

You can go to the leadher workshop and completly change them. In Slovenia that will cost you around 60€

60 euros! I wish. Hard job which no one wants. I got quoted £185-200 :nono:

RenaultSport clio 172 mk1

60 euros! I wish. Hard job which no one wants. I got quoted £185-200 :nono:

Cheaper will be to send your st. wheel to me and do the job here:eek: And it`s not hard as it looks;) Here my fiends do this at home. Just a little patience and you can do master piece of work;)

But 200 pounds:nono:

1.8 8v RSi
deffinatly have badboy bonnet.makes it look more purposeful and wont be chavy cause it got the power to back it up

Mk1 Clio F4R'd
Love the new car.

Looking at the 172, i was about to say if you could get smoked headlights, it would finish it off...but you beat me to it lol