ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

AMG to ///M

An orange one
Lovely car! I think with Le Mans I'd have gone with a lighter interior but that's all subjective.

Probably the worst time of year to get a car with this sort of power too, immense frustration until the spring and you can actually use the power. My lowly 425hp is bad enough! I really must get a drive in a M5/6 sometime.

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
Lovely car! I think with Le Mans I'd have gone with a lighter interior but that's all subjective.

Probably the worst time of year to get a car with this sort of power too, immense frustration until the spring and you can actually use the power. My lowly 425hp is bad enough! I really must get a drive in a M5/6 sometime.
I'll hardly use it in the winter. Managed to get a proper cheap Range Rover as a PX so will just use that lol.

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
That wasn't what I paid for it... Lets not get into that! lol. Everyone knows what sort of money these can be had for.

botfch

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Very Nice, much prefer the colour to the other blue that every 320D wanker seems to have.
Only thing I think I'd miss is the sound of the C63.

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
640BHP Hmmmm
IMG_20151123_142713_zpsij1kz8h5.jpg

I've done 398 miles since Wednesday. Proper struggling to do more lol.

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
Peter Vardy was £6k down, £599 a month over 48 months last month iirc.
Nobody pays cash for these cars lol.
The deal I got was with Peter Vardy then through a friend who knows the sales manager at my local one, they beat it by about £20/month less.
It was circa £82k spec'd up and got it for £63k in the end. GFV is £23k after 4 years.
Cheapest 4 year old one is £29k with 100k on it. (New model coming out will obviously affect it)

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
892 miles so far. Most amount of fuel i've put in a car in a week and a half.
Running in service hopefully being done on Friday. Have asked for a M3 or the DP's M6 GC while it's being done lol.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
We need some more pics.
Oh and if you get an M6 gran coupe we need lots of pics of that, they are another ultimate barge. Do they have the same power as the M5.?

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
We need some more pics.
Oh and if you get an M6 gran coupe we need lots of pics of that, they are another ultimate barge. Do they have the same power as the M5.?
It hasn't been washed since I picked it up so it's proper dirty lol.

I doubt he will let me have his car but we'll see.
I'll probably end up with a 220d lol.

£86 of V power got me 330 miles. Hate to think what it will be when I rape it after its service..

-Dan-

ClioSport Club Member
Beautiful mate! If I was going to buy an M car it would have to be the 5 or the 4 maybe 1 day :)

Should have gone Jap Germans can't make cars they make cranes that allow me to have my toys

-Dan-

ClioSport Club Member
Should have bought a Japanese car, They know how to make a good car!

Germans cant make good cars only boring tanks, they only make good cranes! that i have to work on daily

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
For 30-35k 2nd hand they are fantastic value for money also. There is not much else out there for that money.

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
We need some more pics.
Pics...
09BFAE2F-4F65-4BBF-B100-6127B67F93DA_zpsih4kdv6n.jpg

E0DD1210-2FA7-48C5-8FF1-DCBFF424AC33_zpswl1zofry.jpg

Lol.

It's now booked in on Monday. They're giving me a brand new 7 series. Not quite the M6 but I'm not going to complain, their service hire cars are a 1 series :)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Make sure you tell them not to clean it!

The acid they'll use will tarnish the wheels, make the calipers fade and ruin the centre of the brake discs. Trust me.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
It still looks nice used.
The new 7 series is a nice bit of kit, I hope you get a loaded one like they normally have in dealerships.

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
I haven't got my head round leasing etc, but 55k for an 80k car?
That's not a lease. It's like PCP.
It may cost £80k (RRP) but you don't pay that for it.
If you look above you will see I paid circa £63k for mine, £7k deposit and then financing £56k. Their GFV (option to purchase etc) is circa £25k leaving £26k of monthlies over 48 months.

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
That's not a lease. It's like PCP.
It may cost £80k (RRP) but you don't pay that for it.
If you look above you will see I paid circa £63k for mine, £7k deposit and then financing £56k. Their GFV (option to purchase etc) is circa £25k leaving £26k of monthlies over 48 months.

I get ya. Just seems rather expensive if you choose not to buy at the GFV price!

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
I suppose it depends on what you deem acceptable to own such a car.
I know I won't own it for 4 years so it just depends on how much is left to settle the finance when I sell it.