ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

AMG to ///M

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Such an epic car. Shame you look like a t**t with no one in the back..
D93F42B2-FAC5-494C-ABAE-C60394BAAEF2_zpsgjxd1ynx.jpg

AB8A2CBC-D0DF-47ED-AA9A-01823CDBF8F6_zpsgytk4bc3.jpg

F87FE788-876E-4621-8474-F0281DBC114D_zps5jb6ofby.jpg

022F579D-79DA-4626-972D-CDCFED4B06FF_zpszqlhu06w.jpg
I have to be at work for 6am then I finish at 4pm.

See you in the morning, don't be late.

Clio
f**k knows but the service fella at bmw said he dreads the day when someone needs a new one.
@Waitey was winning when one of his seats was worth more than my car. I think you might have just exploded baller with a key that could potentially be more expensive than my car.

Clio
I'm going to let you off this once, just because its so awesome/not needed/vain/baller. I can guarantee that if you played keys in the bowl at your next party you'd come out of it with the most smoking hot bird.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
You've got to be shitting me? Seriously?
Yes, but that's list price.

Nobody will ever pay that (unless they're stupid) because it's the flagship model and BMW will want to be seen as the company that looks after it's customers.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Yes, but that's list price.

Nobody will ever pay that (unless they're stupid) because it's the flagship model and BMW will want to be seen as the company that looks after it's customers.
It's more a case of percentage cost of key vs vehicle. That's got to be pretty high!

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
Just built it, £76,075.
That's with no fancy stuff like self parking, rear screens, laser lights, tv, night vision. So easily £80k+ for a decent spec one.

An orange one
That 7 series is epic, lol at the pelvic massage.

Was it a decent drive or was it strangely numb?

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
That 7 series is epic, lol at the pelvic massage.

Was it a decent drive or was it strangely numb?
It was absolutely amazing to drive. Compared to the old one it's like a race car. Old one was so bad round corners whereas this one is how you would want a big car to be.

I wasn't quick but plenty of torque and so quiet too. Got back in the M5 and thought it was proper 'droney'. lol
Trying to decide whether to paint the grill black. I don't like chrome and everything else is black.
BMW-F10-M5-Project-02.jpg

An orange one
It was absolutely amazing to drive. Compared to the old one it's like a race car. Old one was so bad round corners whereas this one is how you would want a big car to be.

I wasn't quick but plenty of torque and so quiet too. Got back in the M5 and thought it was proper 'droney'. lol
Trying to decide whether to paint the grill black. I don't like chrome and everything else is black.

Absolutely on the black grilles! Just pop in and get the proper M performance ones. That way you could always swap back. I hate chrome, just about to get the black side gills for mine too.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Black grills look better, 100%.

However the image they give off is very 'bad manz' sadly.

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
So you don't think it looks better?
Nope, i like that the black inner/chrome outer matches the black inner/chrome outer of the BMW badge on the bonnet.
I genuinely detest black grilles on BMW's. I've never modified a BMW away from OEM though, so im probably different to most owners.

Gangsta:

Standard:
2014-m5m6-competition-portugal-001.jpg