ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Airbag rs tuner module

clio 172 phase 2
Basically i know how to upload maps and stuff on my rs tuner bt a bit baffled how to apply this airbag module to turn my lights off . Can anyone explain what I need to do to complete this process cheers

Trafic 140dci
You pay money to fastchip, they give you a code which you type in on your computer to the rs tuner software, then gives you the power to turn airbag lights off. Easy :)

Firstly, I hope this isn't a stupid question! If the airbag light is on because the front seats have been changed and the steering wheel airbag is untouched, will it work after using rstuner to turn the light off? Or does rstuner completely disable everything to do with the airbags?

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
It doesn't disable the airbags, I don't think nothing can disable them.

It will erase the fault, though it will come back if you don't have anything in the connectors under the seat.

If you have bucket seats you can put a resistor in the connector to fake an airbag which stops the light coming back on.

Sam.

It will erase the fault, though it will come back if you don't have anything in the connectors under the seat.

If you have bucket seats you can put a resistor in the connector to fake an airbag which stops the light coming back on.

Sam.

On the RSTuner you can disable the airbags, this will turn the light off also.

Sam.

As Nick says, the RS tuner allows you to disable certain airbags. You can also do this with CLIP.