ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Abandoned Vehicles Thread.

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Muirascrap2.jpg

:|

brilliant thread, hints at alot of UE which im a big fan of :) keep it up

the fezza in the lockup is uday hussains too iirc

i abandoned mine for 2 seconds on sunday

;)

DSC_9021.jpg

AND WILL PEOPLE PLEASE STOP f**king REPOSTING AND REPOSTING THE SAME PICS....

Is that a Skeete kit on that 5 GTT ? I don't think it's a Dimma one.

It's not skeete or dimma. The skeete kit did not come with the side vents also the rear arches are compltely different, that is unless there were different variations. :S
Skeete
01.jpg

Dimma

IMAG1664.jpg

Anyway, a good few million $ of heavy plant machinery going to waste below :eek:.

1.jpg

Hundreds of abandoned heavy dump-trucks, Caterpillar , Komatsu - all the most expensive heavy trucks you can name stay totally without care, rusting on the wind rain and snow. Who can let himself to treat the hardware this way? The answer is “ALROSA”. This strange Russian name stands for the one and only diamond mining company in Russia, making 97% gross yield of Russian diamonds, which makes a big part of the world’s diamond trade pie.
Sure they can let themselves doing such crazy things as dumping tens and hundreds big trucks and simply ordering new ones after the specified period of use expires. That’s New Russian business.

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

source

those dead diggers and heavy plant are amazing. mad how they flatten their own tyres with their weight!

I bet they've been stood there for a hell of a long time.

I'm just shocked how they can be locked up and forgotten about, I bet they could salvage a couple of them using bits of the others.

Nice car btw :cool:

Can't remember haha, just near a roundabout :rasp: was an abandoned yard, there was a furniture shop or something in the yard then go through some gates and I found this. It's just there with some big piles of sand and a disused car garage, I think it's now a tramp's haven judging by all the empty cans.

Mondeo TDCI 130
Read up about them dumpers, its interesting, a diamond company just parks them up when they get to a certain age, must have some $$$ to be able to do that!

the old fire engine was immaculate until about 2 years ago, the land belonged to a very close mate of mine and i was trying to get him to do it up but he wasnt arsed. it was united 'carwash' ;)

be gone soon when the land is developed

the old fire engine was immaculate until about 2 years ago, the land belonged to a very close mate of mine and i was trying to get him to do it up but he wasnt arsed. it was united 'carwash' ;)

be gone soon when the land is developed
Why was it there in the first place? Thought it was a bit of a random find tbh!

182,mx-5 mk1,mev sonic 7
there was an old landrover that sat in mystreet which pissed me off as it never moved and was tax exempt it was so old so never got lifted but other peoples cars in the street would get clamped this wasnt anything to do with me at this poijnt lol so i had this bright idea one day i phoned a scrappy told him i had this landrover which couldnt be moved and that he could come and take it away for free.
i forgot all about it thinking ah nothing will happen then i hear this almighty noise thge next dayit was the tow truck from the scrappy hauling it onto back of the truck the wheels were seized and it was casuin the chains on the tow truck st orattle like fook as the landrover was skidding along the road and off it went i wish i done it years earlier was a right eyesore evryone said where did that car disapear to who did it belong to i said fook knows but atleast we can get a plae to park again there was actually moss growin on the road underneath where it stood lol good old scrappy i think i did know who it belonged to some gypsy looking guy with a beard that wears camoflage trousers and a bikers jacket and smokes rollups never seems to work and walks with 2 greyhounds without collars or leads prob wondered why one day it suddenly disapeared maybe the aliens took it lol

told the guys in work about it then they asked for the number of the scrappy saying they had a similar problem lol

Last edited:
  Ph1 Clio V6, Ph2 172
Not sure whether its still there, but there used to be an old Seires 2 Landrover in the middle of Finshades forrest near corby. Looks like it got stuck and never moved again.

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Great thread, the one with the x cars for sale on that street is great... quite sad though, makes me want to wash them badly lol

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
those pics of the dumper trucks are mad, amazing how they can just be left like that

120d M Sport
That abandoned car lock up is eery..something about it. Where is that?

Out of boredom, I ran a few of the plates through on vehicle enquiry's off it, most of them have tax expiring around 97/98 though that red cavalier is still on the road! :S