ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Abandoned Vehicles Thread.

Rb 182
Photo0211.jpg

:(

BMW 320d M-Sport
:eek: That F40 must be worth a fair bit. Crazy how you could let that happen. Bit of elbow grease and a spit polish it would be gorgeous :(

Un chaved corsa c
Where??? Put the places down, wouldn't mind having a look myself :cool:
Scrap yards lol:) Sorry about that i do alot of traveling and i see lots of abandoned autos. theres this place in farmworth its a old truck yard near to harveys international that has some really old trucks in and trailors and stuff i will try and get some more pics off all this abandoned stuff.

audi a6 3.0tdi
Scrap yards lol:) Sorry about that i do alot of traveling and i see lots of abandoned autos. theres this place in farmworth its a old truck yard near to harveys international that has some really old trucks in and trailors and stuff i will try and get some more pics off all this abandoned stuff.

Most of those have been shifted now in farnworth

Mondeo TDCI 130
Used to be a old cortina at a garage not far from me, but they knocked it down not long ago! :( I will have to try and find some!!

Meg R26 + Mk4 GTTDI
When I was on work experience with a civil engineer. We were surveying old buildings and found an old rolls royce racing car. The engine was massive. All that was left was the engine, a rusting chassis and some glass. No pics though:(

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
I dont understand why people dont sell the cars and just leave them there? Can get like £100 scrap for them if nothing else!!

That F40 is in a sorry state :(

Interesting thread btw

I can't believe how many abandoned cars there are so far. I've seen the site with them on & tbh a lot of them have to be seen to be believed.

I think it's weird seeing an elise like that, to me it's not the sort of car you'd expect to see.

Keith185

ClioSport Club Member
This thread reminds me of that massive barn that came with a house that had the doors had been welded shut that had alsorts of cars inside

. . . link

182,mx-5 mk1,mev sonic 7
This thread reminds me of that massive barn that came with a house that had the doors had been welded shut that had alsorts of cars inside

. . . link
yep i got an email of that barn find in portugal i think it was it turned out to be a hoax!

Stagecoach Ticket
most barn finds are tbh. my mate got a 5 turbo from a barn for free only needed minor work its really restored at around 300bhp never seen a nicer one

On a more serious note...

My gramp has an old abandoned car in his field.

Its like all fiber glass, and has 3 wheels i think - or did... its mainly just the chasis left. Looks like some kind of old racer - but i dont think it was :/

Forgot what my dad said it was.