ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A yellow ph1 172??

mgoode180566

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Sunflower
Tis my example

Attachments

• clio.JPG
    clio.JPG
    475.1 KB · Views: 67
  Lots of Alfas
^Quite rare, there was 60 to start with in this country. Theres only 3 or 4 in Cliosport other than mine.

Renault Clio 2.0 16v
I have also a yellow one. It's going to change a bit as soon as I get my package from K-tec.

Attachments

• rellu.JPG
    rellu.JPG
    92 KB · Views: 67
  Sunshine Bus ph-quick
I can see one from my window on Joshydee's drive. I want it soo much. FFS.

Is it the one I murdered :( Poor Lucy!

I'm on my 2nd and have never paid over the odds just because its a rare colour.
Paid less than 2k for a 40kmiler iirc.

Un chaved corsa c
hopefully i can get one of these and slap on some clio 172 cup alloys in black it should look alright with the yellow paint job.

superbenji88

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW M135i
theres one of these clios in yellow always parked at my local tesco in bolton.

Aye it has to be me really doesn't it?

I work in the Horwich store but normally park it at the petrol station so no bints crash or dint the p**n Face Car. And if they do, they are on CCTV :evil:

M2 Competition
yeh that one is mine, have another currently been repaired, same colour, the other one is a cat D though. The damage on that one was light for a cat C really, when you price up bumpers and labour etc its easy to see why the cost exceeded that of the value as the book price is relatively low really, i would be willing to accept an offer just above the 2k mark, its a very tidy car.

Serious offer, would you part ex that for an E36 Bm 328i sport?

Its lovely.