ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

a couple of new bits :)

b/g 182, meg tourer
picked up some new wheels off a lad on here, some oz ultra-legs. also my new 3/4 number plate arrived today so put it on and took some pics. no comments on the car being dirty! I KNOW! it needs a wash. lol
DSC00380.gif

DSC00379.gif

DSC00378.gif

new pads, discs and braided lines tomorrow :)

b/g 182, meg tourer
got it from a shop off ebay called mylicenceplate.com. really reliable. got a few plates off them before.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Far enough...but your eye is drawn to it, even before you see the 3/4 size plate.

b/g 182, meg tourer
Far enough...but your eye is drawn to it, even before you see the 3/4 size plate.

yep, i know what you mean. thats the first thing i thought when i put the plate on.
im leaving the mesh on for a little while to make my mind up. lol

Suzuki Ignis Sport
I think when Ali was mentioning about the grill, i think he meant the lower grill!

C

Clio_Craig

oh well my bad :( coz im at work i cant see the pictures so i guessed err and owned!!! myself

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
That plate is smaller than 3/4. Raise up to the top of the recess, it will look much better.

b/g 182, meg tourer
Where did you get the cold air intakes from, are they feeding an induction kit or cooling for the brakes?

they are pipercross ones. they fit really well with some black sealant. one is a caf to the air filter, the other is just a dummy one to match

b/g 182, meg tourer
That plate is smaller than 3/4. Raise up to the top of the recess, it will look much better.
the plate is 12" x 3" not sure what the 3/4 ones are. i tried it in all places and in my eyes this looks best and thats what counts to me :)