ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

6R4

Cleaner than my underpants... :eek:

2412982227_35278a98f0_b.jpg

106 GTi
Bloody hell - spanking - loads of CS'ers wont understand it like last time though ... awaits that much money for a Metro comments ...

ITB BG 182
Bloody hell - spanking - loads of CS'ers wont understand it like last time though ... awaits that much money for a Metro comments ...
If i had the money for a 6R4 i would buy one. They are like the kings of hatch cars from old skool so to speak.
Seen one of these for sale in horncastle in lincoln some time ago not in that condiction though but if i could have afford'd it i would have bourght it.
Like flamin gold dust now days.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

Knowsit Treen... idiots. :dapprove:

Love 'em

XJ220 engine too, minus two turbochargers and a few other bits. Ish.

RB 182 Special.
Mmmm, but I feel sorry for it, being so clean and inside rather than being driven hard. I absolutely love 6R4s. They seem to be getting very rare now though. Hardly ever see them in rallies now; they seem to be more on the rally cross scene nowadays. People probably want to keep them nice rather than race them.

My brother was going to hire a 6R4 for his wedding. I, as best man, was going to drive him -the long way- to the church in it and then take the maid of honour for a white knuckle ride back to the hotel. Unfortunately he could find just about every other car except the 6R4. :(

I do love 6R4s, but the 205 T16 is one of, if not my all time favourite rally car. Amazing!!!

M

mini-valver

Id rather have the Metro, just because they look so s**t, they're cool....

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
Love the 6R4's and the madness of them in fact any car from the Group B era of rallying :D

Megane Team II F1 R26
bit low on coolant isn't it lol

I've always been a fan of the 6r4/8r4 look good in bubble form (r100 variant)

still a quick way to die by injecting a tree through your scalp though - and for that they ROCK.

EP3 Civic Type R

Knowsit Treen... idiots. :dapprove:

IMO ANY Group B rally car deserves 100% praise, however the 6R4 is just something else (Along with the T16 they invented the term 'hot hatch') There's a guy round here with one- it comes out of the garage 4/5 times a year for shows :(

LY 182
fantastic wet dream inducing cars.. got a bloody great photo sticker of one on my toolbox at work