ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

27"...

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Oh my...... This has got me searching the the Apple Store and dreaming :(

M135i, 118 coupe
Im still rocking on my imac 17'' lol

Im tempted, but i use it as a media centre, music, downloads, movies, pictures surfing the web. I speced one and it came to 2k.

Should i take the spec down abit, i was thinking it will last for ages if i have a top spec??

And what the feck do i do with a perfectly fine 17'' imac???

Well as I travel a lot, Im seriously considering one as a travel companion. Hmmmmmm........

Not sure about 13" vs 15" too. But if I did get one, it would definitely have a SSD HD and the high res screen too.

Ibiza FR
I went and tried to get one on the 0% finance on the weekend but got declined :(
Im 19 in fairly well paid full time job, live at home and got no credit, but I can't get ANY! any tips?

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Go to your bank and get a credit card through them, no special offers or anything, just a regular card.

Use it regularly, make sure you always pay it off, then you gain a credit rating :) The problem is you have no record of managing money, as far as they know your earn £x amount a month and drink it all on payday!

In the meantime, buy the mac in your parents name but have the monthly payments come from your account?

clio 197
finally taken a pic of my office.

looks a lil shabby in the pics but just quick :)

office162.jpg

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Looks ace, I'll grab a new one of my setup soon. Not got a pic of the new setup at my new place.

Nice blinds! ;)

clio 197
thats how a mac should be i have another dock for the pad with a keyboard but has to be the most pointless purchase ever i use it at home to answer the stupid number of emails i get but its hard to get use to the fact you have to keep touching the screen still... :(