ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

27" iMac...

Audi S1
Ok so my iMac won't boot up properly... I just have a grey Apple logo and the timer thing.

Tried turning it off and on a few times. Removed everything other than my power cable. It's still doing it. It's been running fine, just decided to fail on me..

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Way too much clutter for my liking on these setups! :eek: One cable per machine. No more.

I've just ordered a tiny 20cm iPod lead to go with my dock. The full-length item trailed way too long and messed it up. lol.

af789d33.png

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
I'd love a clutter free setup but its so impractical.

For a start my scanner is USB, and its not worth me upgrading to wireless the amount I use it. And anyone that wants a proper full size keyboard has no option but to go wired unless they go after market. Really annoyed apple only make the small keyboard wireless, everyone in here seems to have the small one but its a 27" desktop FFS, I dont need to save space on an inferior keyboard.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I'd love a clutter free setup but its so impractical.

For a start my scanner is USB, and its not worth me upgrading to wireless the amount I use it. And anyone that wants a proper full size keyboard has no option but to go wired unless they go after market. Really annoyed apple only make the small keyboard wireless, everyone in here seems to have the small one but its a 27" desktop FFS, I dont need to save space on an inferior keyboard.

You use a wired plastic, PC keyboard? :dapprove:

It's a shame the wireless one doesn't have the numeric pad on it tbh. I decided to go wireless but whenever I have to type numbers out using the row along the top irritates me.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Way too much clutter for my liking on these setups! :eek: One cable per machine. No more.

I've just ordered a tiny 20cm iPod lead to go with my dock. The full-length item trailed way too long and messed it up. lol.

Where did you get the short iPod lead from Chris? I'd like one for the iPhone dock to iMac as the normal one is too long.