ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

205 gti restoration thread

tiTTy & SV650
Cheers, cool look forward to seeing yours. You detailing or cleaning it properly?! ;)

I haven't painted any bolts lol but bought some touch up paint today, will sort out the towing eye and a couple of scratches

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I noticed the towing eye but didn't want to piss on your fire! lol!!

And it will be a valet with a bit of paint correction. Not a full on detail. Its 24 years old!!

tiTTy & SV650
SOLD, 10 potential buyers, sold to the first - a fellow enthusiast.

DSCF0061.jpg

DSCF0068.jpg

DSCF0071.jpg

DSCF0073.jpg

DSCF0087.jpg

DSCF0074.jpg

DSCF0076.jpg

Pics after an 8 hour detail yesterday, parked between my neighbours S3 and my other neighbours 350z

Last edited:

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Why is it parked under a canopy with no roof? :S

Rory the racing car.

tiTTy & SV650

Rory the racing car.

Lol the building trade ran out of money! They put lighting in too and it fcuking rotted away as you might expect.

That's not actually my space, just where I park the bike and the pug, so if my space was officially there I'd be complaining.

Last edited:
  Astra SRI/ Hornet
brings back so many memories, had a 1.6gti in the same colour for my first car. had leather and the 1.9 wheels aswell. surprisingly mine looked in better nick than when you bought yours. but it was 2002 and it only had 66k on. i cant go back though as i dont wanna ruin the fond and breakdown memories. lol

e60 M5 -172- dciheid

Rory the racing car.

blame architectural aesthics, looks like a possible retaining wall, so enclosing it would look very clumsy so just the immitation canopy to add design flair.

tiTTy & SV650
blame architectural aesthics, looks like a possible retaining wall, so enclosing it would look very clumsy so just the immitation canopy to add design flair.

Some of them have grass over the top though, at least put some plastic corrugate on it Bellway you ccoks