ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

200T Finally Arrives

Fiesta ST3 & Astra
It seems the new 200t's are going to go through a "marmite " phase, I've yet to see one in the flesh but overall it looks a nice bit of kit and I'm sure there will be plenty mods released over the coming months to help shape them into everyone's tastes

Enjoy the new car , u can't beat that new car smell ;) having seen pics of yours and a white one they are definitely growing on me!

275 Trophy
Contrary to others, I think the front is the best angle for these - the side looks dreadful.

Plate is the best bit - sorry buddy :headno:

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
glad you like it!

I just feel they are too normal looking if it had a 1.2 under the bonnet it wouldn't look all show no go, where if you had a mk3 200 with a 1.2 engine it would look so much faster than it actually was!

DB.

BMW 440i
Hmm, maybe it will grow on me but I can't say I'm a fan! I did however like the 200 from the off.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
The whole car just looks awkward.

I'm gutted! I wanted one as soon as I heard it was a 5 door. Tbh, I couldn't care less if it's a minger, the 200 was pony after the 197 but I still bought one. The lack of clutch pedal was the killer for me.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
The whole car just looks awkward.

I'm gutted! I wanted one as soon as I heard it was a 5 door. Tbh, I couldn't care less if it's a minger, the 200 was pony after the 197 but I still bought one. The lack of clutch pedal was the killer for me.

I remember you being quite excited about the car Dan. Funny how things can change.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Looks mint, best looking hot hatch on sale 100%.

bwahaha_o_1602553.jpg

Still, awesome number plate!

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Which one do you think looks better? Just curious.

Corsa VXR Nurburgring is my favourite looking, not saying it is the best drive... and I'd put the 208 GTi & Fiesta ST above the Clio 200T too. But I just have a real thing against 5 doors, can't stand them.

RB Clio 182
Corsa VXR Nurburgring is my favourite looking, not saying it is the best drive... and I'd put the 208 GTi & Fiesta ST above the Clio 200T too. But I just have a real thing against 5 doors, can't stand them.

I had one of those, they do look nice, but they are tall and skinny unlike all the rs range which are wide and fat imo.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
True :)

Isnt it weird how tall and thin cars look crap, and wide and fat cars look good, but visa versa in human beings?

Yup well lucky we don't have sex with our cars really innit.

Or do we?

No, we don't.

Or do we?

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
I love them, but one niggle is that tacky rs badge under the Renault diamond. No need.

They look good good in the flesh. 30mm drop would make all the difference.

Clio 200T
Nice one!

The grey bits in gold would look awsome! There's a dealer in Switzerland who's done that already.

big_renault_clio_img_2019.jpg

big_renault_clio_img_2005.jpg

big_renault_clio_img_2014.jpg

big_renault_clio_img_2016.jpg

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Infact that's the first 200T I've liked. Badge as black looks 1000000000000x better. doubt it'd work with any other colours though.

Lotus Elise
^ haha that's mega! f**k the auto box, f**k 5 doors, f**k turbos, f**k s**t dealers, f**k a test drive! id buy that purely on looks

I want one of these when they make a lairy cup/gordini version.

No brembos due to cost cutting. The B segment car market is so competitive the cost cutting is hyper aggressive, especially when they put an expensive DSG box in it.