ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

200T Finally Arrives

Not a 320d
Im starting to like that. The one lowered on KW V3's looks sick. I think that photo would be one to make me lean towards getting one. But id have it remapped, new exhaust and Kw v3's within a month.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
New meets old

35D01469-83D8-459C-9328-3C33BDEA6242_zpsowozpcfp.jpg

Wow! I'm going to try really hard to not sound like a troll but... the 182 looks so much better imo. I've always been a fan of little Renault's :) the Renault 5 GT Turbo is my favourite hot hatch ever. New one is just too big with too many doors. Maybe if I had kids or something and wanted a bit of go I'd consider it.

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
I'm just getting old, the new one is more civilised and a nicer place to sit in. I don't want to get rid of the 182 but after 8 years and 163K miles it's nearly time to say good bye. :(

derv biege barge
Hmm not for me. I would take the 182, with the money left over I would make the 182 like new again or turbo or both.

But as long as it makes you happy that's all that matters.

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Steve do you think it was worth the wait for the RS monitor? or do you wish you had sacrificed it and had the car a fair few months ago?

The monitor is more of a toy the car was supposed to be ready for September originally for only a few hundred quid why not. There shouldn't be any delay on those ordered with the monitor now

Clio
These are starting to grow on me, but I really hope renault do something decent with the cup, 30mm or so lower, different wheels (hate those standard ones), recaros, and cup racer spoiler. Would make it a million times better IMO. I'm really looking forward to when people start modding them, will be interesting to see what people do with them

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
I was told the cup racer spoiler is about £800 as it's a hefty bit of kit and having looked at pictures of the cup racers. It looks like it would rub on the aerial so you may need to change that. If Ashton is on this forum (White 200T - CL10 EDC) he's getting the KW V3 suspension kit fitted, the stance looks good and it may increase handling but, I bet the ride is no where near as good as it is with the cup chassis and suspension.

172 rag
I admit I am starting to like it..
Next to the 182 it looks like an espace lol. All modern cars are the same though.
The size of the 197 and the natural aggressivveness for me was spot on.
Despite that many many happy miles. Enjoy

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
Nowhere near special enough to deserve the badge or price tag imo you could be in any new model Clio .