ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2009 Megane RS

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Roffle! And people were sayin thr R26R will hold it's value! Me no think so.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
its a picture, so it still might be s**t.

i see the LED's of fail in the grille.

Roffle! And people were sayin thr R26R will hold it's value! Me no think so.
Yep, they were wrong, at the end of the day once this breaks cover the older ones will be forgotton about, the fan boys will be 'up grading' and then the others will drop in value.

172//Crap Micra//Bus
Be alreet... If you could actually bloody see it. Looks interesting though, that's about all I can say atm LOL!

I'm sure first will be the sport, then 6 -12 months the cup, then the cup pack, then the Trophy then the Alonso special version LOL .... Never a right time to buy a RS?

A Photoshop, post-haste;

2ljqhjb.png

I'm sure first will be the sport, then 6 -12 months the cup, then the cup pack, then the Trophy then the Alonso special version LOL .... Never a right time to buy a RS?
Deffo, in a way I think that they are their own worst enemy for pushing prices down. I mean how many editions of a car does there need to be ??

Yes, it seems a contingent on Meganesport always HAVE to have the latest version. There'll be a load of R26Rs being dropped like hot bricks.
For sure, places are punting them new for 19k, yet they aren't shifting that well. I reckon within a year they'll be 13k, a year after that 10k.

clio 172 cup
its going to be underpowered at 250hp as the focus is close to 300hp the golf is 270hp and no doubt a new vxr will be out at the same time

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
i drove a 3door 1.9dci the other day, handling was superb, the sport will be immense, cant wait to get my paws on our demo one when it arrives.

Turbos.
Yep, they were wrong, at the end of the day once this breaks cover the older ones will be forgotton about, the fan boys will be 'up grading' and then the others will drop in value.

Sounds good to me, i'll snap one up!

To be fair though, the Mini GP still holds a good price despite being the old car. Its not as good as the R26R yet just as impratical, so you never know...