ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 occasional hesitation

172 Cup
Hi all I've had a fault appear recently on the cup so I thought I would see if anybody has had the same problem so I can get it sorted.
Basically the car runs perfectly but has developed a hesitation it only happens at low engine speed the most common occorance is if you let the car coast down from speed in say 4th gear and then accelerate away from low revs the car jolts it only ever does it once and after it has jolted it will then accelerate cleanly all the way through the revs it will also sometimes do it when you are pulling away from a junction and again it is a single jolt then it will accelerate fine until you let off the throttle and let the revs drop again.
I thought at first it may be a misfire but I would have thought if it was it would show at higher revs aswell and the car has had recent parts that should rule out a few things inc plugs (correct Ngk) leads cts/ one new injector any thoughts or anybody who has similar I would appreciate hearing from you cheers.